1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I the only one who is grossed out by bodily fluids?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by andrew812, Oct 13, 2013.

1. andrew812

andrew812 Guest

Am I the only one who is grossed out by bodily fluids? I absolutely hate it when I get them on me.

2. Stripe101

3. andrew812

andrew812 Guest

HAHAHAHA, that's funny!

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It does depend on what you mean, but most bodily fluids don't bother me. As long as you know what they are and what they can do to you chemically (not a whole lot to the skin), you tend to be more relaxed. :slight_smile:

5. andrew812

andrew812 Guest

Like saliva and cum. It is so gross. lol

6. DesertTortoise

Depends on state of arousal, don't it?

7. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Lol, it's not gross, as long as it's not carrying any diseases. It's perfectly natural.

I mean, I don't like coming into saliva or cum on a random daily basis, but in the heat of passion while with a guy, it can be really hot. I believe there have been studies that have found that our inhibitions in regard to what we find "gross" are lowered greatly when you're in a moment of sexual intimacy. I mean, sex itself is a pretty gross thing when you think about it, but we don't really care about that when we're horny and in bed with a hot guy.

I really don't mind getting some fluids on me when getting intimate...I often like having guys cum all over me, and I don't mind kisses to get a little wet and wild while making out...maybe I'm the weird one lol. :astonished:

8. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^^Lol yeah, it's hot when you're maxing out the arousal meter, then after you're done, you're like "ugh, I can't believe I just did all that!" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I guess I sort of understand.
    Though it really does depend which bodily fluids.
    I probably wouldn't want diarrhea fluid to touch my body, yeah.
    But I'm fine with some too.

10. andrew812

andrew812 Guest

I guess I don't mind it during sex as long as I don't see the cum or spit.lol

11. Ohhai

I'm a student nurse, I've been covered in the most disgusting of bodily fluids, then go back for more. I'm cool with body fluids. Apart from vomit, then I'm scrubbing that off with a wire brush.

12. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you spit on me, I'm not going to be happy. If you're one certain person (hint hint) and you come on me, I'll be a lot happier than I was 10 seconds before.

13. biggayguy

Bodily fluids are okay during sex but I don't want to lay there covered in them. Have a towel near by I say.

14. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Lol yeah after you cum suddenly your mindset changes quickly and you're like "what am I doing?"

Though actually semen is high in protein and has been found to have anti-depressant qualities, studies have found that women who have unprotected sex with a man and he cums inside of her end up being happier than those who don't. So maybe it's a good idea to swallow, then afterward you won't have a sticky mess on you, and you'll be happier, to boot. :lol:

15. andrew812

andrew812 Guest

Yuck I highly doubt I would ever swallow! Guess I will stay depressed. LOL

16. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm 100% okay with sweat, saliva, and semen. I'm actually more than okay with the last two (especially saliva, it makes things so much more fun..imagine if it wasn't there..). Every other bodily fluid I can think of (blood, urine, vomit, snot, feces, if that counts, not sure) I will gross out BIG time at the sight of, ugh, nasty.

#16 chercheur, Oct 13, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  17. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Lol, but what's so gross about semen anyway? Unless the person is diseased, it's just some proteins and fluid with sperm cells in it, it's pretty clean and pure. It's not a waste product like urine or feces, it's a magical fluid that creates life and gives you pleasure as it comes out. It's the same stuff you already have inside your own ballsack.

Have you actually been with guys and had them cum on you, and were still disgusted even then? Or is this just a theoretical thing? Cuz you have to at least try it before you can know for sure that you won't like it. Having a guy cum all over you can be really hot. :wink:

18. andrew812

andrew812 Guest

Yes, and I would tell them to warn me before they cum. And a few guys came anyways. I could not spit that stuff out fast enough, and ran to the bathroom and got the mouth wash. The strange thing is though I have had guys cum inside me, and I loved it. Maybe I just don't want it near my face? lol

19. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Lol, but again, you already have cum inside your body all the time, in the little sack between your legs. Are you grossed out by your own cum too?

I'm just saying, there's no rational reason really to be grossed out by cum, it's not dirty or anything. I mean urine is clean but it's a waste product, so that gives it a bit of ick factor in my view, but semen is meant to be exchanged sexually. Sex is meant to be a little bit dirty, I mean 'dirty' is a good thing when the term is used in the bedroom.

I'm totally grossed out by feces, part of the reason why I am very hesitant to give guys rimjobs, and why I'd be grossed out to ever top someone bareback and get shit all over my dick (which is obvs just one of many reasons you should never engage in bareback sex). If I went too far with being grossed out though, then I'd never be able to engage in anal sex knowing there was fecal matter being pushed around. But semen? Nah, that's just sexy.

I guess if you can't get over this fear, you'll just have to work around that fact, but it's going to be tough ever getting intimate with someone in any way without coming into contact with someone else's bodily fluids.

You know if you swallow cum quickly, then it's gone right away, and you won't have to go spit it out and get mouthwash and all that to get rid of it. :icon_wink

20. andrew812

andrew812 Guest

Ok, I am going to say it and you are going to laugh your ass off. I don't like the idea of hundred of thousands of microscopic swimming half babies in my mouth. LMFAO I can't even taste my own.