1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT Pride Gear

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RainyViolinist, Oct 13, 2013.

1. RainyViolinist

Hiya guys,

So today one of my cousins was making, or more accurately mass-producing, those rubber band braclets that seem to be gaining popularity, at least where I'm living, and I noticed she had made a few that had rainbowy patterns on them (she's pretty young so I'm sure its only because she likes rainbows and not because of LGBT-related stuff), so I asked if she could make me one with a similar pattern to what she had made. My cousin agreed, and she's currently making one for me that she'll be able to give me in a few days. So I guess my question for you guys is what kind of pride gear do you guys have, and when do you wear it? I know there's probably a thread on this already, but I didn't want to resurrect an old thread, and it's nigh impossible to navigate the thread pages through my phone :lol:.

2. GirlWhoWaited

I wear a bi pride bracelet, two rainbow bracelets, and I have a few rainbow bags.

3. thesharkamander

I have two rainbow bracelets and a bi pride bracelet. I bought one of the rainbow bracelets, was given one by my mom (after I came out to her, even), and I made the bi pride bracelet with paperclips and beads. I'd post pictures but I'm staying over at my grandparents house right now and I don't have them with me.

4. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All I can really think of is my rubber LGBT Pride bracelet (rainbow, with the word "pride" on it), and I never, ever take it off. Not when I'm sleeping, showering, whatever, I alwaaaays wear it :grin:

5. biggayguy

I wear a rainbow button on my Equality Ohio T-shirt. I also do my nails sparkly. Someone always hands me a rainbow flag either small or big. My tie-dye shirt wore out from being washed so much.

6. Hysteria

For the sake of inconspicuousness, I don't own anything that relates to my sexuality. Nor do I ever want to, even when I'm out.

7. Hexagon

I have a wristband, a rubber bracelet, a rainbow badge, a large flag on my bedroom wall, and a necklace.

8. Ohhai

I've got a rainbow friendship bracelet. Sadly, bright friendship bracelets are in fashion at the moment, so no one thinks anything of it -.-

9. iHateThinking

I have a "Legalize" lanyard for my school ID, and I just got a rainbow pride Paracord bracelet last week. My sister's gonna make me another one of those weird rubber band bracelets because my other one broke...

I been thinking about making my own Rainbow/Pride T-Shirt, I'd just have to buy the shirt at this point. But that would have to wait until I finish my N7 Sneakers.

10. hyperaware

hyperaware Guest

I don't own/wear anything sexuality related.

11. Cerith23

Nothing yet... But I'm on the look out. My nails are often pink, purple and blue though.

12. RawringTiger

I bought a Legalize Love Band
    A Gay is ok Band (Matthew Lush)
    and a Gaybie Wristband (Matthew Lush)

13. Tic Code

When I head off to college I'm buying a rainbow neck strap for my saxophone :grin:

14. DatChickBassist

Out Status:
    All but family
    They make those for saxophones? Where can I get one? :icon_bigg

15. Tic Code

^ Performer Series Padded Sax Straps by Legacy

They have a ton of patterns and designs! If you scroll down towards the bottom of the page you'll find the rainbow pattern.

16. yidnah87

I have a little bi pride flag (similar to my avatar), as well as a bi pride button. I got both of those for the local pride parade this year. The flag rests in a cup of pens/pencils on my desk :slight_smile:

17. ItalianBlueEyes

:tears: I've misplaced my rainbow bracelet!

Although, by now, everyone knows I'm gay, so i no longer needed it to hold up and proclaim "I'm a lesbian, but thanks for the offer."

18. rin101

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have two rainbow bracelets, a rainbow cross (I'm a big ol' NALT supporter), a small flag over my desk, and a pansexuality/trans*/LGBT braided bracelet :grin: I got them all at Pride this year, and I wear at least one daily.

19. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wear rainbow shoe laces. At work there is a 'no jewelry' policy. The only exception is 'a plain gold wedding band'. I saw a guy get wrote up for a rubber bracelet (black). This means no, bracelets, necklaces, or percings. Also everybody is required to wear a smock and hairnet. So any shirt you wear gets covered (food safety requirement). We however do wear 'street shoes' but have to walk trough sanitiser as we enter.
    My thoughts were ok I cannot have a bracelet and everybody looks like a smurff but since I gotta keep my shoes tied I'll put a rainbow there.

20. Split Arrows

I have a rainbow bracelet, but at work it tends to get a little wrecked from all the milk and sanitized that's getting thrown around. But I just ordered this necklace that I'm super stoked about.
    [​IMG]