1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's been awhile! !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Blu, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Blu

Blu

Hi everyone haven't been here in a bit but I back now......

here's what I'm dealing with. I feel like I'm still being treated like a kid. Yeah i can be timid and very polite but I don't think these are good enough reasons to treat me like a child. I'm well spoken and I pay rent, so give me a break!! I just really hate when the people around don't think I'm capable of holding my own. I look like I'm around eighteen and on the skinny side and i think these things kind of hold me back but what can I do about that? I have a college degree and i am still working on my second, so I'm smart enough. I don't need protection and it gets me so mad when someone says the word cute and my name in the same sentence. I can be dominant too and a good leader. This is also starting to effect me at work and school too. People are being what I believe to be, overly considerate of my feelings, you know like they like to sugarcoat the truth a lot. I'll admit my feelings are kind in the fragile side but i'm not a crybaby. And last but not least when a potential date does this i get so upset, I don't need to cuddled every step of the way or talked to like a baby. I can have deep conversations as well, let's talk about politics.