1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First real gay conversation over the phone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cloud Nine 5, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Cloud Nine 5

Can change so much in your way of thinking. I actually feel good! :slight_smile:

It did spark a negative situation though. We both like each other now, the only thing that's left to do before it gets serious is me sending a picture. I'm very confident with my looks personally but some people have a different taste, I guess. Threfore it kinda sucks and a rejection at this stage would suck.

But this is supposed to be positive. I actually feel good and a big relief. :grin:

#1 Cloud Nine 5, Mar 2, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2007
  2. Micah

Hey thats great :grin: There's nothing better than having a gay friend or boyfriend to confide in. Be safe if you decide to meet up - I hope it all goes well!

3. TriBi

Yay - at last!

Good to hear you have made a friend and are feeling positive about it. Hopefully it will continue that way. :slight_smile:

4. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

*mumbles jealously* Congrats.

lol

5. Cloud Nine 5

Definitely at last... lol. Thanks everyone!

6. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm glad to hear that you found someone to talk to!(!)(!)

Let us know how things go. I hope you become good friends and can be there for one another.

7. LowestVocal017

How did you guys first get each other's numbers? :slight_smile:
    Hopefully not over the internet.

But I'm glad you found someone that makes you happy! Good luck and have fun on your date!

8. Cloud Nine 5

Thanks guys. We IMed each other our numbers. Why is that bad? Anyway, I hope it goes well but I'm not getting my hopes up...

9. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It began that way with my BF. Now we're planning on moving in together...

10. LowestVocal017

Sadly, not everyone in life appears to be who he/she is over the internet, no matter how genuine he/she may have brainwashed you into thinking he/she is. For all one cares, I can just be a murderer on the other side of the computer screen. Just saying.

Again, I'm glad to hear that you found what you are looking for though. :slight_smile:

11. Micah

Well I have to say that calling someone before you meet them is definitely more on the responsible side.

It kind of scares me when people don't have a call before meeting.

But enough about that (I'm not hijacking this thread!!)

Again I really hope it works out for you! definitely keep us posted.

12. CatamiteAngel

I agree, you have to be careful.

I'm in a long-distance relationship with my boy/girlfriend in Texas... it's quite painful. We talk on the phone every second day or so, but MSN is a godsend. It can take some of the edge off of not having anyone right there for you, but you have to be committed to make it work. (S)he's not committed ^^;... (s)he's told me to my face (figuratively) that it's probably not going to work out in the long term, but I'm a bit addicted.

The first phone call is so amazing, though... I remember when I first heard him call me 'darlin'' and I went weak in the knees :grin:. Enjoy your high, I hope you two bond like lobsters :wink: .

13. Cloud Nine 5

Thanks for everyone's tips and all of that... but it's a preety old thread so all is already said and done. Unsurprisingly things didn't work out, he lied about a few things including appearance (nothing to do with being shallow, those kind of lies are pathetic) and I feel a huge disappointment about so many things I'd rather not specify... that's what happens when you put all the hope you have left in one thing that goes to hell. I don't even care how emo that sounded. I'm back to where I was. Except this time I lost my "friends" at school too because I was so busy with this thing and I don't even like them. Nothing in or out of school to look forward to. Uh, whatever... what EC member DIDN'T see this coming? And no, it's not just all about this guy... but that's what the thread's about so... anyway :frowning2: