1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stupidest 'hookup' ever!! Like I'm still stunned god made someone this insensitive.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by redneck, Oct 14, 2013.

1. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, as anybody who has read many of my posts know, I find nothing wrong with a casual hookup with a stranger. Saturday night I met someone online and we decided to meet up to exchange oral. Ok first he tells me he's married and asks if I'd be ok if the wife joined. I bluntly told him 'No I'm not into women'. He was cool with that so I traveled to his place, met him outside, and met the wife just long enough to say 'hi' as we passed through. We had a few drinks where he said something like 'I'm straight I just like giving head' (ok that a different argument all together). Anyway he started things off and did his thing. Him being tired and me being in the state where sex just isn't appealing we decided to take a break. While we were sitting there chatting about sexuality dude looks right at me and says

---------- Post added 15th Oct 2013 at 12:25 AM ----------

"I cannot stand gay guys" .....pffffffttttt....duuuuuhhh......holy....WTF DUDE I'M SITTING RIGHT HERE!!!!!!

Then dude was pissed when instead of cussing him out or punching him (oh I shoulda broke his jaw) I just got dressed and left. Nice guy too I've never in my life had someone give me a bj then yell slurrs like 'faggot' at me when I left.
    I knew there were assholes out there and I've met a few but this dude wins the grand prize.

Anybody else had something similar happen?
    I'm just completely dumbstruck.

2. Re: stupidest 'hookup' ever!! Like I'm still stunned god made someone this insensitiv

So he gave you a blowjob, then talked about how he hates gay guys? Looks like he is really insecure with his sexuality, and probably feeling a lot of guilt over it.

3. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: stupidest 'hookup' ever!! Like I'm still stunned god made someone this insensitiv

I don't know wtf his deal was.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: stupidest 'hookup' ever!! Like I'm still stunned god made someone this insensitiv

You hooked up with someone who is gay, and deeply in denial about it. It felt good to him until the shame caught up, and then, to distance himself from what he did, he had to reaffirm that he was straight by making slurs toward gay people.

Of course, I can't guarantee that's the situation, but I'll give you about 90% odds (pulled out of my ass) that that's the case.

5. Beware Of You

Classic example of someone who is deeply repressed, being virulently homophobic is a common coping mechanism.

6. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

"I'm straight, I just like giving head!" <--- These rationalizations never cease to amuse me...

7. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

LOL you would be amazed how many 'straight' guys I've talked to online.

You know the truth is that I'm straight. I'm just physically and emotionally attracted to men and not really physically or emotionally attracted to women. :roflao:

---------- Post added 15th Oct 2013 at 03:17 AM ----------

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

8. leer

He sounds like someone who could turn allot more nasty redneck I do find it quite funny that you even said hi :smilewave to his wife. I have a gay mate who occasionally hooks up with people he's ended up in A&E a few times .

9. DrkRayne

internalize homophobia = outward homophobe.

he is gay, in denial and has to lash out to make himself feel better when he is feeling guilty.
    Classic

10. ClosetedFather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

I can only imagine what would have happened if you let the wife watch.

You do know he was yelling at himself.

11. blueberrymuffin

Yeah that's some BS. If someone wants to be self hating, go for it, but don't bring others into it and get their hopes up. That's what therapy is for.

12. AAASAS

sounds like a very closeted bi or gay man.

I have nearly hooked up with people like that but always decided not to because someone that in denial has some problems; especially at that age.

13. June Cleaver

Wow! He sure the heck is not straight.... Of all the straight men I have been with, not one wanted to even see it much less suck it! LOL!!!

I really feel sorry for the wife if she has to watch her husband be with someone else, as my last man would force me to watch and occasionally be part of his cheating with both men and women as he was bi. It was mostly other women though. Early on, when I had feelings for him it used to hurt so deeply until I just would get away and cry. If she is married to him she must still have feelings for him which is sad. He sounds insensitive to put it nicely.... Good for you that you got out of there without worse problems. Consider yourself lucky, June

14. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

I think he is ashamed of himself.

15. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

I think it's never a good idea to hookup with any DL (downlow) guys who might be married or whatever. I find insecurity just oh-so-unattractive anyway, so there's just no appeal to me. But beyond that, you know you're dealing with people who aren't all in order psychologically and can end up with troublesome situations like the OP, or even worse if he gets violent as a way of proving how totally not-gay he is after giving you that blowjob. So always avoid the DL guys, is my advice.

16. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

"I really feel sorry for the wife if she has to watch her husband be with someone else, as my last man would force me to watch and occasionally be part of his cheating with both men and women as he was bi."

From what I gathered from the conversation we had when I first arrived they are in an open relationship and both play outside the relationship. "Cheating" is something you do without your partners knowledge/approval and I do believe he had both.

Not meaning to pry but, why would you engage in an activity with your hubby when you didn't approve of the activity? I'm not judging it's just that I have been contacted by many couples (fully aware I'm gay not bi) sometimes it's him contacting me and sometimes it's her. I would really like some insight into this dynamic that from an outside perspective isn't visible. (or maybe I don't see because the head on my shoulders isn't the one doing the thinking)

---------- Post added 15th Oct 2013 at 03:31 PM ----------

"I really feel sorry for the wife if she has to watch her husband be with someone else, as my last man would force me to watch and occasionally be part of his cheating with both men and women as he was bi."

From what I gathered from the conversation we had when I first arrived they are in an open relationship and both play outside the relationship. "Cheating" is something you do without your partners knowledge/approval and I do believe he had both.

Not meaning to pry but, why would you engage in an activity with your hubby when you didn't approve of the activity? I'm not judging it's just that I have been contacted by many couples (fully aware I'm gay not bi) sometimes it's him contacting me and sometimes it's her. I would really like some insight into this dynamic that from an outside perspective isn't visible. (or maybe I don't see because the head on my shoulders isn't the one doing the thinking)

17. RainyViolinist

My brain can't compute how stupid this guy is. My logic, it's hurting right now.

18. June Cleaver

To keep him happy of course! I was always so afraid of upsetting him and NO was a word he did not like to hear, so it was easier to just do whatever it took to keep him from getting mad and flying into rage. I never got forewarning when something like that was going to happen and poof! there this other person was which I did not want to make uncomfortable and cause them to not to do whatever he had planned because there would have been a lot of misery for me if I screwed it up. Cheating was the wrong word for me to use i guess, I just identified with the feeling she must have had watching you two go by knowing what he was about to do with you. Sort of in her face about it, the whole hand shake thing I guess. Maybe she just does not care? With my ex I just would rather not known and been left alone. I always tried to stay low key so he would not notice me when possible. Sometimes in our case he would promise me to one of his friends so he could watch and that was worse as it never ended well. Oh, I know he would tell them we were in an open relationship too as it was only open for his whim. I live so happy these days that the misery of him is fading now until something triggers those memories. I just hate to hear you had trouble and I am so glad it did not turn out worse. Better luck on your next adventure! June

19. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

" I live so happy these days that the misery of him is fading now"

Things like this are nice to hear.

I really didn't question whether the relationship was truly 'open' or not. As I said in the OP the suggestion of her joining in was made so I just assumed she was okay with it. Hmmm now you have me questioning that too.