1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

quirky date ideas

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nadski, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Nadski

Nadski Guest

hey guys,

Tomorrow night my girlfriend and i have a couple spare hours (first time in a while since we are both finishing up year 12). i really want to take her somewhere different or show her a good time without having to spend a lot of money since we are going to a party anyway right after these spare hours. there isn't really much to do in my city in that space of time and she really likes unique outings, and i've been thinking for hours and have come up blank! she had to plan the last outing a few months back because i was so bad hahaha but anyway, i was just wondering if you guys have an quirky ideas to share or things you've done that have been really fun :slight_smile: thanks

2. srslywtf

If its nighttime you could go visit the local haunted house/abandoned mental hospital/etc? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Nadski

Nadski Guest

haha that's actually a good idea, although troublesom to get there because we are both still learning to drive, but we both like that kinda thing so when it's possible it's definitely a must! thank you :slight_smile: