1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does it sound like I was getting groped and dunked in the pool?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RGX Guy, Jun 4, 2008.

1. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

I'm a skinny guy so I'm a regular victim of getting dunked at the pool. Lol. Its kinda fun sometimes. Normally I can keep myself from getting dunked but I had on contacts and they acted like they were going to get washed out so i had to cater to my eyes to keep them in.

This one guy kept dunking me and his arms were like 2.5x the size of mine so I had a hard time trying not to get dunked and got tired and gave up. But he kept grabbing me like around my lower body and stuff and I felt his arm lift up around my crotch a lot like he was trying to cop a feel. Lol.

And I screamed a couple times because he grabbed my inner thigh and it surprised the heck out of me, he was REALLY close to grabbing my Johnson. Then one time he grabbed me from my behind and just sat there forever and finally dunked me after a good 15-20 seconds.

Was he feeling me up or what? Normally I don't get touched like that when I get dunked.

It was kinda weird cause I was his main target.

2. LOVEjames

xD Enjoy it, man.

Although, I'd just ask him about it... Like, mention it in passing. "Dude, when you dunked me in the pool, I could have sworn that you were trying to feel me up! Haha." - and be sure to pay attention to his reaction for hints of what he was doing.

3. lostinthought9

that's hot...lol...is he good looking?

4. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

Yeah, and super straight acting which is why i couldn't tell if he was feeling me up or what.

5. yaoi fanboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    he wants you

6. TyraBanksIsFierce

He'd probably get smacked in the face if he said that o-o

7. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

Lol. I doubt it. He was really cool.
    He would probably just shrug it off.

8. kramer362

I'm assuming you're friends with him and he wasn't picking on you in a mean way?

Bringing it up might make him uncomfortable or angry, but you know him and I don't. I think you should try dunking HIM in the pool or somethin. If he's that much bigger than you it won't look weird if it takes you a while and you incidentally have to try grabbing him different ways ... :thumbsup:

9. LostAddict

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think we often make big deals out of things that really aren't big deals. I mean I had this one friend who was really hot, and kept making jokes about being gay (of course he didn't know I was), and one time especially in a hot tub "well all the girls are gone, so I've turned bisexual!" And then he came toward me, and then laughed and backed off.

At first I thought it was a sign, but he's still dating tons of girls, and well is kind of known for "using" girls, if you get what I mean. So, I wouldn't get your hopes up. Yes there is a chance that he might be, but there's also a good chance he was just dunking you.

If you really wanted to know something, I'd suggest saying it jokingly. See how he responds. You said he's cool, so he'll probably just make a joke out of it as well, and not take it offensively.

10. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

He wasn't picking on me but I don't even know his name so we're not close like that.

One of the reasons I felt he was trying to "cop a feel" lol.
    I was going to say something else but I zoned out and forgot. lmao.

11. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

the guy that was dunking me is too weird.
    I learned his name today and he didn't try to dunk me. Darn XD

No i'm kidding I'm not easy.

We were talking about another neighborhood pool and he goes "they have a 6 inch deep pool. My manhood is bigger than that" and I'm like "wow" *laughs uncomfortably* lol

I think he sensed my unease because he proceeded to talk about fine girls after that lol.

12. Hoppip

ZOMG. I nearly peed my pants. Thank for that, James.

Uhhh. Yeah. Just roll with it. But then again, straight guys are quite touchy feely with each other.

13. Beebo

I know exactly what you mean man... My friends have "butt swipe battles" (the lights are all off and everyone has bear bums and they try to swipe eachother with their butts, HAHAH). I have guy friends who kiss playfully, wrestle (intimatly), and touch eachother everywhere.

Honestly... I've always felt like a bit of a perv if they ever wanted me to join in. I'd always try to avoid it... but It's super funny.

14. Tim

Tim

Haha, my guy friends never did that, my girl friends did that though =P

Then again, I only have 1-2 guy friends =P So that'd just be weird lol.