1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Share your dreams!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by drwinchester, Oct 18, 2013.

1. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Any and all- nightmares, what have you not.

Had one last night- I tend to write down the most notable or weird ones- where I'd started transitioning. Extended family was accepting and the only person who hadn't come around was my mother. Apparently, I'd gotten to have all my birthdays over again since I was starting a new life. Same age, though this was supposed to be my "fourth".

Mom comes out with her present. A green women's shirt. I reject it. She goes to put it away, sneering "Oh, because you're a man now it's too good for you?" Comes back with pink toddler clothing.

To appease her, I attempt to put on the shirt, joking (badly) that I'll be the first eighteen year old to fit into toddler clothes and it's a fucking world record. It doesn't fit and I gladly rip it off. Mom takes the items and leaves in a huff, offended I couldn't fit and wouldn't accept her "gifts"

...Yeah. Definitely the weirdest dream I've had in a while.

2. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a dream that I was back in California visiting my aunt and her wife and there was some weird-ass stuff going on that I can't quite remember. It wasn't all loads of fun, and it wasn't a nightmare either. But when I woke up, my boyfriend asked me, "Were you having a nightmare last night? You were moving a lot."

3. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a dream that my friends were trying to give me an intervention. I can't remember what the intervention was about. It was so weird.

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Had a weird dream involving a fire breathing dragon as a kid...ended with the world ending. Weird.

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have very few dreams, or at least ones that I remember when waking up. However, a few days ago I had a curious romantic dream where I was falling for this beautiful Mexican student with a fashionable beard. It was very vivid, but I was wondering how I could make such a strong image of a very specific guy. Well, it turns out, the "dream guy" was based on an economics grad student I know through a mutual friend, and I never had a crush on him or really got any gay vibe. Maybe my subconscious is telling me something, so next time I see him, I'm going to pay more attention!

6. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't believe I forgot this. This must have been when I was 10 or so, had to be around or past 2004.

Anyhow, I was playing a video game...umm, some sort of thing with the characters from Ed, Edd and Eddy. I don't remember exactly what I was doing, probably dicking around exploring the game instead of doing missions. I was playing as Eddy to my knowledge. Things got weird when Eddy turned around and seemed to be looking at me. The controls acted up and I couldn't move him in the direction I wanted to. He was walking in my direction. I figured it was the game glitching and I attempted to pause the game, but it wouldn't work. I tried to turn the console off, but it didn't work. Eddy ... pulled himself through my TV and looked at me with anger. I freaked the hell out and ran for the door, but it wouldn't budge. The last thing I remember before waking up was him coming towards me with his hands out in front.

7. DrkRayne

My dreams are always about what I do right beofore I go to sleep.

Last night I was in Neverland talking to Regina (Evil Queen) from OUAT. I was talking about my family problems...then she was going to show me how to use magic.

:confused:

8. Falklands Sheep

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I once dreamed I went to school wearing a kilt, with a bagpipe in my backpack. I walked into the headmaster's officer, jumped on his desk and began playing, dancing around like a celt on drugs.

9. CheesyGoose

I was chased by a cat with a stick, and it wanted to kill me. Dream? More like a nightmare...

My dreams are random. I can't really remember most of them, but I do remember the best / worst ones. Oh, and I've also had plenty of erotic dreams... Yeah... awkward...

10. Daveed0318

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My boyfriend is three states West of me at University. My most recent dream was he and I walking into my school's prom holding hands, and slowly, everyone turns and stops to watch us dance together. I'm such a hopeless romantic, I know. :$