1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just to be Annoying...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bear101, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Bear101

For some reason, I felt like being annoying and thought I would find the oldest thread I could and then post something on it, pretending it was current.

The oldest thread I could find was about HIV/AIDS Day 2004. And unfortunately, it was already locked.

Curses! Foiled Again!

2. LD579

Not to be a party pooper, but you do realize that EC is run by volunteer staff members?

3. Bear101

Luthan, it was meant to be a light-hearted joke. My apologies if it offended anyone. I seem to be doing that a lot lately, especially when I'm not trying to.

4. Data

Data Guest

You fiend! The necromancer threads always give me a laugh. On a popular Mercedes car forum that I'm part of, a decade old thread will pop up with a newbie answering the op's question. By that point the op had figured out the problem and even became one of the most knowlegable members when it came to the electronics of our car chassis! Hahahaha Usually everyone gets a laugh from the original date and life goes on.

5. Hrantou

*cast necromancy spell*
    *cast failed*
    *hrantou is confused*
    *hrantou faints*

6. Data

Data Guest

Quick! Grab the smelling salts! :confused: