1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you so much EC!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by person57, Oct 19, 2013.

1. person57

Hey guys, I just thought it would be great if I said thanks to all of you guys for all your support! EC has made me so much happier and stronger. I'm also very glad I met you guys. Before I was out at all, I thought that I'd never be out to anyone. But EC has encouraged me and supported me and everyone on EC really helped me! I am out to people I was always afraid to come out to and I thought I would never do it even if my life depended on it. I'm so proud of myself for being so brave and coming out. I still have my extended family to come out to, and I'll come out to them once I see them. In fact, I'm not scared at all to come out to them. I've gotten so strong over the past few months thanks to Everyone on EC! I don't even care what homophobes think of me! I think I'm awesome and that's what matters. I've been so happy since I came out! I don't think I've ever been so happy. You guys might have thought that this was going to one of those threads where the the Threadstarter says they're going to leave EC. If you did, Then you are wrong. I am going to stay on EC as long as I can. I could never leave an amazing website with amazing people like you guys who helped me. Once again, thank you so much, you have no idea how thankful I am for EC and the members on EC. (*hug*)

2. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are awesome!!!! Yeah this website is amazing I wish I would've known about it sooner. I'm just glad google managed to pull this link up on a completely random search I just hope that people out there struggling right now can be as lucky as I was to come across this sight. Oh and congratulations on coming out. Stay strong. Stay Proud!

3. Siarad

Echoing the above sentiments - I got lucky with a Google search too.

I like that this forum is a multi-use space for me - meaning that I can use it for vents, queries, support, chat generally, fun, etc and most people are tolerant of people needing to do all those things!

4. lukeluvznicki13

Great to hear x]

and haha, I think most of us found EC via google search :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. person57

Yup, I found it with a lucky google search as well lol

6. Aarin

Out Status:
    Some people
    I found it during a google search too, lol. It's helped me as well, seeing as the gender police are no where to be found on here. It's nice to hide from them for a bit.

7. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was 14 and just realizing that I liked guys, I did quite a bit of googling LGBT resources and it's too bad I only found EC this past spring! But I love you too, Person57 and I really do appreciate the little notes you leave me every now and then on my wall.

(*hug*)(&&&)

8. person57

I love you too, AG. I really love talking to you and your so awesome! (*hug*)

9. Wildwings

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This site is the best site i ever used people here are friendly and willing to give advice if they can. I always feel I can come here if I need advice or looking for answers also good if you just want to have a chat with the friendly community.

So I love you too EC.

10. Ohhai

11. person57

Its true, that EC is one of the best sites ever with very awesome people!