1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being Boy-Crazy :O

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rakkaus, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

I briefly mentioned this in the "What Are You Thinking?" thread, while I've always liked boys it seems that in the last year or so I've become totally boy-crazy. It's like it consumes my thoughts. It's not horniness or anything, I'm not obsessed with sex, just obsessed with boys. I think about boys ALL THE TIME. :newcolor:

(I even just love the word "boy"! :astonished:)

Back when I was a teenager who was completely convinced I was "straight", I used to be bewildered by how much teenage straight guys seemed to be obsessed over girls and talking about how "hot" some girl was. It seemed weird to me then as a "straight" guy that I just wasn't interested in talking about that much. Ironically, since coming out as gay, I understand the straight male experience much better now!

The guys around where I live aren't so attractive, but when I go into Manhattan or even Brooklyn these days (or any trendy urban area really, European cities especially have a lot of really hot guys too), I get so distracted just walking down the street with so many cute skinny guys wearing skintight skinny jeans and uber-fashionable outfits.

The thing is, I just can't stop looking. I just stare and stare when I see a cute guy walk by. I make eye contact with some guys, I try that secret gay signal where you make eye contact, look away, then look back again and see if you make eye contact again, but to no avail.

But sometimes I'm staring at a guy and we make eye contact and it's awkward as hell when it's obvious that he's caught me checking him out. :icon_redf

Does anyone else feel totally boy-crazy like I am? Has anyone been distracted by guys just walking down the street? Has anyone had the awkward experience of having guys catch you checking them out?

(Obviously for you lesbians out there just substitute "girls" everywhere I said boys! :icon_wink)

2. Colours

I feel you! Especially the part where you understand the straight guy's craze about girls - I sometimes feel like I have to make up for not having that 'craze' back in the day haha. Hormones everywhere.

3. Diego89

I so feel you! That's all I think about lol. Funny this is happening to us now at our age...

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, man. Going to college so I'm surrounded by boys (and girls, eheh). And one can't help but indulge in a little eye candy once in a while. :wink:

Avoided guys when I still thought I was a chick. Now I know what I missed out on...

5. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know that feeling. :lol: Even when ads come up with hot guys, I almost lose my composure. One of the absolutely gorgeous PE teachers at my school makes me lose track of what I was saying only seconds before seeing him. :icon_redf

6. Amerigo

that's why i wear sunglasses everywhere i go!

i never thought of it that way. i guess we are all a little behind our heterosexual counterparts.

7. Aarin

Out Status:
    Some people
    Ever since I've identified as male and finally understood my attraction towards boy, I've been totally boy crazy! Yes, I LOVE BOYS!!! <3

8. Xochipilli

Yep, very guy crazy! Can't help it. So many fine men out there.

Over the summer I saw many shirtless landscaping guys. When driving I couldn't keep my eyeballs on the road.

9. lukeluvznicki13

Well I get distracted by guys more than girls so yes.
    Like if I go to gym or just to a public place and I see an attractive guy, I try my best not to stare ;o

10. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm still crazy about my one and only.

11. Split Arrows

Beautiful people are everywhere!!!!

12. Illus1

Haha, funny the same thing happened to me, normally I'm good with self control and not staring but last week I was in France, I Lost my head lol and these guys greet each other with pecks on the cheek; One guy came and aproached me for some train schedule question of sorts and I almost spoke in jibberish but somehow kept my composure (While pinching my hand behind my back) Later on the train another train got stuck so all the passengers came to our train. WELL another cute one came to sit right next to me I mean I've never been so obsessed before but I could feel body heat! I had to pretend sleep (had the window seat) just to make it through. Not to mention the group of hot italian backpackers opposite me. Like DIEGO89 said at our age? to act like a crazy person now?! I am thus now scared of France and Belgium because I will lose control!

13. JDG

JDG

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think I'm in love with a guy in my chem class, he sits exactly opposite so I can just look without it being obvious

14. Hrantou

I can get boy-crazy sometimes hahah. I like to walk around town a lot. I've probably been from one end to the other, and a lot of people travel through, so I see a lot of guys hahah. Sometimes you can't help but be like...O_O DAMN!

15. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sounds alot like me =] I love the word boy alot too. Man sounds extremely unattractive to me. Guy's fine I guess boy sounds more like someone who's my age and type so I like it more.

Checking out cute guys is awesome and yeah. I do it any chance I get. Never been caught yet and I never intend to xD

16. Sitri

I always liked the term boyfriend better than girlfriend... that probably should have told me I wasn't straight.

17. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a crush on a guy in my chem class, too! Except, we sit on two sides facing the same direction, so we have to turn our heads a little to see each other. He seems to do it a lot more than me, but he's probably checking out my friend, who is super hot and someone I had a crush on before I knew he was straight/married.

Definitely, there are a lot of hot guys in college.

18. 2112

Same, only he's right in front of me. :slight_smile: