1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you wish for?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Techno Kid, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Techno Kid

If anything you wished would come true, would would you wish for? This can be about yourself, people in your life, or the whole world.

For the whole world I would wish to get rid of hate, greed, ignorance, and violence. To create a world where we all work together to make a better and freer world.

For just myself they would be selfish things about my appearance or wanting to be able to know more about myself and know more about things in general to better my life.

2. June Cleaver

I wish Mike would propose and give me the wedding all girls dream of. But I know he never will short of a Genie in a bottle! LOL Oh and a divorce from his wife too.... So my backup wish it would be for a like new 1964 Mercury Park Lane convertible 427 8V equipped in persimmon with the bucket seat option and the 4 on the floor option too with factory air. For that I would need a time machine and the ability to factory order it as one was never built. I think only 27 were built with the 427 8V option and I am not sure if any were convertible. Oh well! Maybe one day I will get another convertible... June

3. Siarad

For me (short of the thoroughly depressing and probably winnable wish -not to be dwelled on- that my friend wouldn't die of her cancer on a personal note I'd wish for a girlfriend.

On a global scale - I'd wish people could put as much effort into realising what they have in common as they do into realising how they're different.

4. Hrantou

Personally, I would wish that I knew for certain one day I would meet someone who I can love and would love me. I don't need to know who it is, or even when I will meet them. I just want to know that it WILL happen someday. For me, not knowing if I'll ever meet anyone is what causes my depression to come back some days.

On a world factor, that's a tough one. It's hard to think what will best benefit humanity. World peace? No weapons? Technology? Enlightenment? Since I can't say what will be best, I just wish that everyone, everyday would get a sandwich to eat. Who doesn't love sandwiches? Everyone should get a sandwich. :wink:

5. Ruthven

Yes, I'd like this too. But I'd keep consensual sort of violence like wrestling and stuff.

Horses are my greatest passion and my dream is to have a ranch/farm so I can breed and raise Arabian horses (I'd have other breeds as well, but Arabs are my fav so they'd be the main ones). So yeah, I'd wish for that. Course, I'd need money for that, so I'd wish for money to help with that and share with my family and also donate some to charities.

I'd also wish for the ability to produce my own testosterone, and for my chest to be how it should be. I'm lucky that it's close sort of, but I'd prefer it more masculine and it'd be nice to not have to go through surgery.

6. Sitri

Personally, I would wish for some fudge, it is ridiculously difficult to get good fudge where I live.

On a global scale, I would also wish for fudge, because why kill and be nasty when there is fudge to be eaten?

7. Rivers

Personally, I wish I could have time to do everything I want. I can't row crew and be in a Mozart chamber music group at my school at the same time. I can't write for the newspaper and be on the math team at the same time. I have so many interests, I can never find time for anything! :icon_sad:

8. TheOutsideLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Infinite wishes! :grin:

9. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The only rational wish. :slight_smile:

If that were out of the question though and I just had one, it would be to pause and resume time at will without aging while it's paused. Assuming you could interact with anything you touched (so you could keep from suffocating among paused air molecules) it would be one hell of a life. You could also travel around the world in an instant, righting wrongs wherever you find them and doing really whatever you want.

10. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If the superego side of me was wishing? Probably world peace or an end to world hunger.

If the id side of me was wishing? Probably a nice slice of pizza.

11. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

I wish he was mine. And I wish my life could be happier and less hard. That's all.

12. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would wish for my momma to be 100% healthy, and that she lives to be at least 90.
    I wish I could stop liking straight girls.
    I wish for a society that sees everybody as their equal.
    I wish I could be smooth with the ladies lol but seriously that would be nice.

13. Bolin

I'd just wish to be happy...

14. Juliette1428

Out Status:
    A few people
    For the world: I agree with Siarad - people should stop focusing on what separates them and start paying attention to how similar everyone is.

For myself: Easy. I'm bigender, so I would wish to have the power to shapeshift between my actual male body and a female body. That way, the body in I'm in could always reflect how I feel.

15. Diego89

I'ld wish for an infallible gaydar, or some sort of "cerebro" as in X-men so I could locate gay guys everywhere! Kinda creepy I know, ha.

16. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :frowning2: Oh, come here, Bryan Sr.! (*hug*)

17. sammy1

win the lottery so I can move out and buy my own house and give my parents a couple million dollars so my dad wouldn't have to work so incredibly hard. And meet the woman of my dreams and one day marry her..is that too much to ask?

---------- Post added 21st Oct 2013 at 09:08 PM ----------

Oh and on a global scale I just wish there was no such thing as having to 'come out' why can't we just be who we are without the fear of being judged and hated

18. LILuke

Unlimited wishes? Can I do that? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Assuming I can't then I suppose I would wish for the ability to read minds. Would make life so much easier in so many ways. :slight_smile:

19. pennydreadful

Out Status:
    A few people
    That's easy . I would wish for my outsides to match my insides and be female

20. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

An Undo button.