1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush Corner

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thesharkamander, Oct 21, 2013.

1. thesharkamander

Okay, so if you're like me, you love talking about your crush and will probably take any chance you get to talk about them.
    So here is where you can do that.

My crush makes me feel like I'm full of candy and rainbows. :rolle:

2. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My crush makes me want be a better person and whenever I'm around her I just want to offer her the world on a silver platter.

3. Bright Eyes

Sometimes, when I get a really big crush, I feel like there are tiny ballerinas doing leaps to very dramatic classical music inside my head whenever they acknowledge my existence.
    And then usually respond with something like "Dar dar de dar. HERP DERP."
    And then mentally face palm.

4. Hrantou

My current crush...well he's a really cute guy. He's really nerdy and he's just so adorable that I just wanna hug his face off! :kiss: I don't think he feels the same though. Which is fine. I still think he's adorable :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Saint Otaku

I'd say my crush is "boys" in general, but I was recently on a plane because I fly quite often and I always scout out the seats to see if there's an open seat by a cute/fashionable guy. If such an opportunity presents itself and I end up sitting by said cute guy, I just get so nervous and overcome that I try to not look at him at all, as I'm battling with myself to catch glances at him. It's quite a brutal, hormone-driven struggle ^.^

6. animequeen567

My crush is such a sweet person. I think of them every time I wake up and just about all times of the day. I'm always talking to them on skype and texts. They are one of my best friends. And so freaking cute~

7. StephenSC

My crush makes me feel complete. With him in my life there is nothing else I could ever want. He makes me feel so warm, so loved. I think about him all the time, about how much I just want him in my arms.

Taking to him, thinking about him, makes every problem in my life fade away. There is nothing else but him.

8. mvjp

im crushing on my personal trainer atm - its kinda awkward but shes amazing so lovely and strong and understanding shes like a friend, trainer and councilor all a once and she has the worlds best legs - got a pt session tomorrow too lol

9. arcchi

Oh, my crush... She's cute (in her weird way), realy (reeeeealy) inteligent, good at art, and have the most funny family in the world. When i start to like her i thought it was so weird... cuz i used to envy her. But this envy make me grow on school and discover new things about myself. I'm realy grateful to her (even knowing she will never feel the same for me).

10. LILuke

My crush is the single most adorable human being on the face of the planet earth. I just want to carry him around with me all of the time so I can look at his cute little face whenever I want to. <3

11. Sitri

My crush is adorable. When he looks at me I hear some sort of fanfare go off in my head while my chest feels like it's in a vice. He's so sweet and innocent, when a friend asked me if I liked anybody I replied agnus auraum. He thought it was a girl's name, but it is really dog Latin for golden lamb, which is how I think of him.

12. Flutters1980

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am a serial crusher and I always have a crush on some lady! Right now there is a lady who's profile I saw on a local meetup group I'm a member of and I want the opportunity to meet her in person so BAD. So far no good though, she hasn't logged on in months so we haven't even got a chance to even message online. I'm swooning over her common interest and profile pic though. I love the tingly feeling and excitement crushes give me!

#12 Flutters1980, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  13. Hiems

Oh, my crush, haha. He is an empathic person. When I feel down, he genuinely tries to make me feel better out of the kindness of his heart. He's intelligent, hardworking, and confident without being arrogant. Whoever ends up with him will probably be quite content :slight_smile:

14. deedubs

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    My crush looks so damn beautiful without any makeup on -_- I sit next to her in class and when we talk, its so hard not to just stare at her. Even when she wears workout clothes and her glasses she looks gorgeous.

15. Silver Sparrow

I just feel so safe and wish that she wasn't two states away.

16. Ashley

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My crush is beautiful no matter what she's wearing, but she's really insecure. She likes the same music as me and she's hilarious. She said I'm "really cute" and I've been smiling for days.

17. greendaisy

I feel giggly around my crush, as well as comforted. She's so sweet, I just love her to pieces.