1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My sister and I

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DrkRayne, Oct 22, 2013.

1. DrkRayne

My sister is heterosexual and I'm a lesbian...but when we were younger my brother said he always thought my sister was the gay one.

I was/am a girly girl to the extreme.
    As a kid I played in makeup. wore dresses. ran around saying i was a princess (I really thought I was cinderella) Had a giant barbie house with barbies and cars. Had a million baby dolls. Played with an easybake oven...yeah classic little girl with a white room with pink carpet and pink curtains and pink flowers bordering the walls.

My sister was a tomboy. A total sports fanatic. Wore boys shorts and shirts. Had all male friends and played basketball. Never wore makeup, had to have blue/green everything. my mom would get angry because she'd do my sisters hair and my sister would rip it out and go mess it up playing with the boys in our neighborhood. Once she cut the hair off my barbies because she thought it was funny. She wore basketball jerseys and HATED dresses.

Now she's happily married to a man with 2 kids and I'm a lesbian "married' to a woman working on our first child.

My mother is still confused how I'm gay and she isn't.:bang:
    Oh well...my sister at least helps her son who plays on the peewee basketball team.

Lesson: Stereotypes arent always true. :icon_bigg

2. hitgirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :icon_bigg

3. Cody lover

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Nice story.

4. Winter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you for sharing this wonderful story, and once again disproving the majority of ignorant fools who talk about us. :-b