1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pride UK

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mvjp, Oct 22, 2013.

1. mvjp

so this is not really a thread more just information. On one of the other threads a lady from Northampton told me she thought that there were not so many LGBT events that were easily accessible in the UK whereas i have always had the opposite experience

A list of UK Pride events Pink UK: Gay prides and events in the UK 2013 and 2014

i have also just started exploring support groups (personally im thinking of trying Biphoria in Manchester
    but for other people you can use this site Stonewall for advice and support groups near you.

Also EC helps and has helped me alot

Peace M x

2. Harve

The renown cultural hotspots of Doncaster, Hull, Grimsby, Blackpool and Wolverhampton have gay pride. Wow. Grim.

It doesn't mention Pride Glasgow or Glasgay, which is a month-long festival in November (I'm sure other cities do something similar?).

3. mvjp

sorry i dont know much regarding scotland or N.I if anyone else knows of stuff thats missing please add it/ link