1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An article I found.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GuitarGirl1350, Mar 4, 2007.

1. GuitarGirl1350

2. step49x

I guess it's nice to see both Democrats and Republicans are mad at her. I question how sorry she really is, as she's made other very insulting comments in the past.

Ah, don't you love extremest... :dry:

3. GuitarGirl1350

Yeah. Maybe for once the republicans have a good opinion. And the republicans who pretend to be democrats for the sake of a seat as well.

(*disclaimer so no one kills me- I don't mean any offense to the republicans on this board...)

4. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Oh ho ho ho. Try calling 50 Cent a nigger, then see what happens. You get shot that's what. Jokes are defined as: Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, for both parties. Hmm, well glad to know Coulter was amused. Guess who else laughed....lets do a head count....hmm....ahh....no one.

BINGO! The very reason this bitch is the way she is. Another zealous Christian. I don't have a problem with Christians. But pocket-bible preachers:dry: should all be beaten, skinned, tarred, salted then burned.....there. I think i got my point across.:slight_smile:

5. GuitarGirl1350

LOL I concur!!!
    Religion is okay. I can respect religions. But when you get to the point where you're a bigot and the antithesis of what their lord wanted for them, it's not Christianity anymore. It's insanity.