1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random funny thoughts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rose27, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

I was eating some peanuts this afternoon &
    It popped into my head: "I eat a lot of nuts" -after a crazy day & being a lesbian I thought this was hysterically funny!
    :roflmao:

Got any random funny thoughts?

2. arcchi

I was talking with a friend a few seconds ago, and we were discussing about our internal voices :slight_smile:rolle:slight_smile: discussing with themselves about do or not something... She have 6 voices (by the way, i hate the 6th) and i barely have 4...

(could dont look funny, but I cant help by laughing about it :grin:)

3. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The NBC TV station in my area's callsign is WOOD. I wonder what their morning show is called, because I may have to get up early and watch that.

4. Moodlighter

Moodlighter Guest

I woke up with the question "is 'shush' a word or a noise?", so I posted this on my Facebook. This was quickly followed by a lengthy "why are we humans taught to dismiss ourselves? To not listen to ourselves?", and then I listed a bunch of examples in which we dismiss ourselves in favour of putting others first.

5. FreeFlow9917

Random? I prefer Tactically Chosen. But i found out what a quarter pounder is in france. A Royale with Cheese

---------- Post added 23rd Oct 2013 at 06:50 PM ----------

I accidentally mixed up cervix and clitoris in health class on a rather graphic photo of a labeled vagina, and the whole class just burst out laughing. It was the funniest mistake i've made in my life and i about laughed till i cried