1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sooo... what are you going to do for Halloween this year?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by swifter, Oct 24, 2013.

1. swifter

swifter Guest

i'm going to go trick-or-treating dressed up as a giraffe xP!! what about ya'll? what do you like most about this holiday?

2. Ticklish Fish

get online to trick or treat /lame life living with mom who thinks halloween is evil even though it's jsut an excuse to buy candies on sale now

3. Haze

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    PARTY!!! Just a bunch of friends in weird costumes watching scary movies and pigging out on junk food. It's gonna be awesome! :grin:

4. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really want to dress up as Jason (with a nerf gun instead of a machete, so I don't get arrested) and troll/frighten the innocent little kiddies. And the not-so-innocent little kiddies. And middle schoolers, and upperclassmen at my high school, and college kids, and adults, and...
    Maybe I should just go trick-or-treating as Strong Bad (in another costume, for COSTUMECEPTION!).

5. Thedistra

I just might take my pup out during trick treating. Should be good socialization. Otherwise not a thing.

6. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Stay home and then dip into whatever my sisters bring back.

---------- Post added 24th Oct 2013 at 06:21 PM ----------

Strong Bad as Trogdor. You'd then proceed to win the Internet.

7. Projectfabulous

I have a lovely like 2.5 hour band practice, then I might go trick or treating but idek really

8. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just as I have for the last two years, I'll be dressed as an overworked sleep-deprived graduate student. Maybe I'll trick or treat for caffeine

9. Destabilise

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My friend James is coming over and we're getting absolutely mortal. Last time I saw him was when he broke up with his girlfriend about three weeks ago, I've been working too much :frowning2:

10. MoyashiAlice

I don't have anything to do actually. :/ I'm thinking of staying at home eating chips and watching anime. :grin:

11. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Watching the original Carrie, The Exorcist, and The Conjuring; all while eating junk food with the family.

12. Abbra

I'm going to all my Halloween parties this weekend, so I'm not actually sure what I'm doing on the actual day. Probably playing Animal Crossing or doing homework.

But I'm being the Great Fairy from The Legend of Zelda 64 games, and I'm really excited. Though the costume makes me look kind of chubby.

13. GayNerd

I'm going to be staying home and handing out Candy to the kids that come by. I'll probably be watching TV with my family. :wink:

I'm going to be a Nerd for Halloween. Taped glasses, pants pulled up a lot, tucked-in shirt, the 'works'. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. SheBang

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'll be at school from 4-10PM, taking my Speech midterm and doing whatever my Spanish prof has planned. When I get home, maybe I'll watch a horror b-movie to get in the holiday spirit, but most likely I'll just talk to friends online.

15. blond

This or working or trying to get a shiny eevee.

16. LILuke

17. Xochipilli

Nothing, but I have a semi-Halloweenie shirt that I'm wearing to work and I'm kind of looking forward to it. :lol:

18. Foxface

Partner and I are hosting an intimate evening. Food, halloween-themed drinks, then watch horror films and laugh

Foxface

19. greendaisy

I'm going out Trick-or-Treating (even though my mom says I'm too old) with a few friends, I'm going to be "Fabulous" Masky, which is my made-up gay version of the Marble Hornets Character Masky. I'm hoping my friends will get the hint.

20. PillsHere

A series of events, actually.

1. This weekend we have a local event on one of our streets 'The Boulevard' where everything is Halloween themed, hundreds of people show up in costumes and there's all kinds of events such as trick-or-treating for the kids and costume contests.

2. Most likely going to an invitation-only haunted house provided by my older sister's friends. The word is it's invitation only because it's supposedly really (hopefully) terrifying, and the people hosting are only willing to invite friends/family that they know won't complain or start trouble over it. Though, I don't buy it.

3. And then taking my niece and her friend out on actual Halloween night.
    As for my costume: It's a either going to be a basic zombie, or if I can find the pieces in time, Silent Bob.
    Either of which I am going to completely dedicate myself to. When it comes to costume I never break character in public. So I'm either going to be spending a full night limping and groaning or just being completely silent..I'm hoping for the latter.

I love the theme. I love horror and/or scary-based stuff. I can honestly say I would not have a problem with every night being Halloween.