1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amulet/Luck Charm

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by arcchi, Oct 26, 2013.

1. arcchi

Ok, the thing is: in one hour i will do my first college test. In Brazil we can do this in the last 3 years of school, and i lost last year... So i'm really nervous about it and start think about bring with me an amulet/luck charm, that is a old pencil that make me pass in geography last year (i hate geography)...

Then i was thinking... People still does it, right? So my question is:
    Did you have an luck charm? What is it? What is the story behind it?

2. Nick07

Sure, people do it :slight_smile: Look at the sports events for example, like championship or the olympic, a lot of guys and gals carry something with them.
    Good luck! :slight_smile:

3. UIOP

Yes, lots of people do it. In fact, I do it too. I have a necklace which I wear and I think of that as a lucky charm... I got it when I felt depressed and now I'm not depressed so I feel like some sort of 'goodness' went into the necklace :slight_smile:

Good luck in your test!

4. Lucky Oshawott

I hope your exam goes/went well! I know it's strange, but I have this Raikou (Pokemon) Figure attached to a thin rope that I always wear around my neck. It's a weird thing to have, but I've had it since I was tiny and it reminds me to always stay strong; like thunder. It's a silly representation to most people but I guess it works for me and that's all that matters.

5. GayNerd

If I had a Lucky Charm, I'd take it with me everywhere I go. :grin: It is perfectly fine. :wink: