1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

androgynous lesbian/bi/biological female

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by volvo6x, Oct 26, 2013.

1. volvo6x

have you ever been mistaken for a dude? more interestingly a gay dude? and even more interestingly a transgender person?

I get all these looks while walking down the street that annoy me so bad. Mostly from males. The females sort of know the appearance of a lesbian, yet the male just ogle... straight males. The other day, one male was asking me what do I go by ?!

For gay males, have you ever check them out or mistaken them for your gay fellows?

2. Thedistra

I've gotten called a dude most of my life. Strangers always seem think that I'm a boy till I speak or someone corrects them. When I was in school, new teachers sometimes mistook me for a boy as well. I would think my name would give it away but nope they just try to twist it into Micheal

Like the spanish teacher made me say senor instead of senorita the first day of class. Another class mate corrected her. Its very amusing looking back on it now.

I was once hit on by a gay guy, my sister use to say it would happen someday well she was right. That was like a year ago, it was funny to both of us.

3. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yep, I have been mistaken for a dude a few times, never for a gay dude though.
    I realized that people often see me the same way how I feel on the inside at that moment.
    I'm 36yo but from time to time I have a problem to buy alcohol because the staff thinks I'm underaged and they want to see my ID. I noticed it happens only when I'm relaxed, my mind is free and I kinda feel childish.
    So I think that on some days I probably send more "dude vibes" ??? :icon_bigg