1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Friend is Bi

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BiPenguin, Oct 27, 2013.

1. BiPenguin

Been speaking with a friend online today who I met online. Caught up with him once while visiting the City he lives to buy a car.

We are chatting today and I tell him about my sexual preferences. I knew he wouldn't get grumpy or anything negative as he's always been LGBT friendly. I tell him about myself and learn that he is bisexual. :eusa_danc

He's a good mate. One thousand kilometres away from me though. But still, to let a friend know and not only be accepted but to find out he is LGBT too is brilliant.

(!)(!)(!)

2. tulman

Lucky you. You have someone to share your thoughts with. Too bad he's so far away. Imagine the good times you could enjoy with him if he were closer.
    I met a gay guy online about 6 years ago. We've never met in person but regularly email each other. He's been partnered for decades and lives on the other side of the country so we probably will never meet. I wouldn't want to do anything that compromises their relationship anyway. But we chat about everything and share our most private thoughts. It's very therapeutic.