1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final post.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lane, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Lane

I have decided to leave EC effective emediatly. I no longer feal that this is the place for me, and will be deleating my account soon after this post. Out of respect to those I have met and made friends with here, I am posting this final message.

Thank you to everyone who has been of support to me over the last several months. I appreciate all the advice, and good times had. And hopefully I have been able to help one or two along the way as well.

Farewell.

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Lane, why do you feel that way? :frowning2:

3. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What's wrong?

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If that's the way you feel, Lane. I hope you find a place you do feel is for you.

Lex

5. Louise

Hey, at least leave your account open. Another thing, don't think you can escape from that easily... I have your e-mail and I'm going to look for your MSN now

Seriously Lane, don't cut yourself off from us, leave your options open, pop in here from time to time, you never know we might be able to help.

Come and talk to me anytime you want you know where to find me. (*hug*)

6. darkestknight

Well, if you don't feel like hopping in, don't worry, you can take a rest for a while away from here.

If then you want to come back, we all welcome you still! :grin:

7. JSG

JSG Guest

Awwww no, Lane :cry:
    I'll miss you...

8. InaRut

:frowning2: why? Is it because I forgot to shower. I can change! I CANNN CHAANNGGEEE!

9. pirateninja

"Some people say that I'm a bad guy, they may be right... they may be right...."

If you are leaving, at least leave your account open so you can pop in whenever you feel like it. I don't like the idea of anyone leaving for good. :frowning2:

10. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I'm sorry to see you go, Lane. Take care of yourself, and we'll always be here if you ever want or need to come back.

11. bitou

bitou Guest

That make the two of us. I just feel like I don't fit in here .I really though that I will have a good time with people who share at least the same story ( sexual orientation) as me. I just had one good friend here and he left. Good luck man and take care. My account is already pending deletion .

12. Jeimuzu

Bitou, Lane, don't just drop out! Keep your accounts. Why bother deleting them? Suddenly, one day, you're gonna be worried about something, and if you keep your accounts, all you've got to do is drop in and ask. We're always happy to answer.

13. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sorry to see you both go. Leave your accounts open so you can come back anytime. Even if you do delete them, you can still rejoin if you want to.

14. bitou

bitou Guest

I really tried you know . I really tried to reach out to people since my very good friend left EC. I just feel like I don't connect with people . I don't blame anyone, mabe this is not just the place for me . It happen sometimes.

15. interstella

I'm going to repeat what everyone else said: at least keep your accounts open in case you decide to come back!

bye-bye :frowning2:

16. Lane

Cooler heads prevail. I will suspend my acount deleation for now. Can't say that I will be around, but if I do have a change of heart then I have a spot to come back to.

17. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

That's good..You and Bitou will always be welcome.

18. bitou

bitou Guest

I think , I will let my account open. I hope I will come back one day. Thank you everyone and God bless you all.

19. Beebo

honestly, I have just read this whole thread. This is what this site is all about, a giant group of friends to love the ones who are struggling until they feel loved.

Lane, honestly, when I saw that you decided not to leave!!! I was so happy. I hope you pop in often man! You have been such a great friend over the past months.

Bitou! hadn't we talked before in the chatroom? If not, I must have seen some awesome messages by you, because I definatly remember your name (which is a lot coming from my short memory).

Made me smile to see you two decide to stick around.

20. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

It may not apply in your situations, but if you are happy with any aspect of EC, people here or how it's being run, please tell us about it in the Ask The Mods section. It may be something we are already dealing with or it may be something we are completely unaware of, but either way we will try to help. Anything you post there can only be seen by you and the mods; no other members can see it.

We hate it when people announce they are leaving without giving any reason or without giving us a chance to try to sort out the problem first.