1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peeing in public sinks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AtheistWorld, Oct 28, 2013.

1. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I've had a strange urge to pee in public sinks and I've been doing it for years. It all began one day when I was in the men's room, and all the stalls were used, but I couldn't use the regular urinals as I hated to pee beside other men.

Well, the other guy left, but instead of using the urinal I got a crazy idea: I pissed in the sink. It felt so thrilling, and I went on with my business as usual. From then on, I've never pissed in a bathroom stall, just in the sink, and my fixation with it has intensified to the point that I wait till the bathroom is empty before urinating in the sink. Sometimes I even wait around ten minutes just to do it.

I do this in bathrooms for both genders, and while there's a much bigger risk if I were to get caught in the girl room, it doesn't derogate at all from my need to piss in public sinks. At first I enjoyed it because it made me feel so rebellious, but I was merely a teenager at the time and now I don't really know why I continue to do it.

It also seems impossible for me to do it in the toilet, as if I'm afraid to even approach the proper urinals cause it feels so perverse. At home or when I'm at someone else's house I never pee in the sink, just the toilet, but I can't bring myself to even enter a stall in public restroom anymore.

Somehow, I've managed to never get caught in this tacky act, although there were a couple of times were someone walked in just after I finished, so if I had taken a second longer they would've caught me. But those instances haven't made me fearful about urinating in sinks in the least, and if I were to desist from doing it I would feel stressed for the rest of the day, so the risk is worth it to me.

It's weird - I have no idea why I feel so compelled to pee in public sinks.

2. Emulator

What if someone does happen to walk in halfway through?

3. Data

Data Guest

Hmmmm, that's interesting.

If you get caught, you might get in trouble with the store owner.

4. Saturn7

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I think this could be one of the myriad reasons that I avoid using public bathrooms unless I'm at critical red alert. xD

On a serious note, really fascinating post. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

5. prism

Aw man, whaaaaaat? Glad you're only doing this in men's bathrooms.

Everyone has strange qualities. I have a friend who can't poop unless he's completely naked.

6. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Actually I do it in women's restrooms too. I said that in the op.

7. Saturn7

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I feel this exchange has to be highlighted. :lol:

8. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, I'm very passable, so I can easily go unnoticed in womens restrooms as well.

I'm a man and a woman, so whenever the need arises, I go wherever I have to, no matter what gender I am.

9. Saturn7

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I swear, this is like something from Fight Club. This is incredible.

10. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not sure what's incredible about it... But thanks nonetheless :wink:

I also have to cross every bridge I see. This one time, I was driving down the street and this girl was in the passenger side. I was giving her a ride home since she didn't drive and it was late. Well, the street she lived on was chock-full of bridges and I must've passed like 5 of them before getting to her house. I parked the car, crossed all the bridges, and then took her home. She thought it was weird, but I couldn't continue driving without crossing the bridge.

Each time I saw one I turned off the car and parked it on the side of the road so I could walk across the bridge.

11. prism

Ahh my bad. It's 5:40AM where I live. OP WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?

12. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know. Maybe it's some kind of disorder? I really can't grasp the insane urge to pee in public sinks.

#12 AtheistWorld, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  13. Saturn7

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I guess I also enjoy openly challenging the modern religion of society, and within you (based on the information I have) I detect someone who does this and is also adamant about their own freedom of thought and expression.

To me, freedom is something incredibly important. Vital, even. It's part of my world view.

To step back from the rush of this freedom for a second, there are probably social repercussions for this that you should probably be aware of. Is it worth making the lives of others unpleasant just for our own individual freedom?

I absolutely refuse to judge you, but if you feel like something is wrong with you (in your own words, 'disorder') then I'd recommend speaking to someone about this who's professionally qualified to help you and give you an answer.

I guess I just love surreal humour. And this most certainly qualifies.

@ Prism

You poor thing! Unless you need to be up for work or something - go to bed! The brutalities of reality are easier to face when you are rested :grin:

14. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    You're right - I do like challenging norms, and I dare to be myself as a Bigender person. But when I pee in sinks, I don't view it that way.

If I did I would have no fears about getting caught. What I do doesn't really challenge anything since people don't see me do it. If I were doing it to challenge society then I'd say that, but I'm truly perplexed by the whole thing. Besides, peeing in sinks doesn't serve to challenge anything anyways.

It goes beyond my own personal freedom too. As I said if I don't do it I get enveloped with a sense of dread, but what I can't explain is why I feel it's necessary to do it in the first place. I don't think a counselor could help, and I don't consider this to be destructive behavior either. There's a difference between this and actively trying to hurt people, the latter which I wouldn't do.

It started off as a mischievous sort of thing but it's an entirely different thing now, something I do for whatever reason. Due to the intense anxiety I get if I don't do it...I really don't think I can stop.

#14 AtheistWorld, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  15. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is really, really scary.

16. blueberrymuffin

Better than #2 in the sink i suppose. That happened on my floor last year.

17. Hrantou

...So YOU'RE THE ONE who keeps PEEING in my gas stations sinks! :roflmao: I kid. I have to clean those which is why I joke xD

Doesn't bother me. Its a public restroom. Way worse things happen in there.

18. Reddy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Growing up with two teenage sisters and only one bathroom in the house meant that my father and I used the laundry sink in the basement numerous times....not quite the same and no compulsion behind it either...oh well...

Just run the water for a minute to flush, and no harm done...

I once came across a load of cum in a public bathroom sink....that was a little wierd....

19. ScatteredEarth

I second this completely..

Dear god it's one of 'those' days in EC :jawdrop:

20. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    AtheistWorld, you just made my day :grin: Thank you so much.