1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Girls: Long, Short or Medium length hair?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChloeAllison, Oct 30, 2013.

1. ChloeAllison

Rather random question but as I am thinking about cutting of my long hair I thought I would get a general census:

Which one do you generally prefer (either to wear yourself or on another girl)?

Also I have a similar face shape to this actress so I am going to post three pictures of different hairstyles and I would love it if you could tell me which one you like best!
    1. [​IMG]
    2. [​IMG]
    3. [​IMG]

Thanks in advance for the input :slight_smile: So excited to change my look a bit!

#1 ChloeAllison, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  2. oh my god I

I think #1 is SUPER CUTE and #3 is very classic and pretty! :slight_smile: #1 is a bit androgynous and young/boyish even but still SUPER cute!

Personally, I like to keep my hair long for the flexibility of updos and stuff.

#2 is my least favorite. I don't know if it's the pic but I don't think the bob flatters her jawline. I think it suits a sharper jawline. And the slight wave just becomes so pretty with the length in #3!

3. DrkRayne

I like number 1 :slight_smile: I love that hair style with that facial shape.

My hair is short...very similar to Rachel maddow. No joke. :/

4. ChloeAllison

Yeah I am really falling in love with one...but I am really tiny have like no curves so I worry about getting mistaken for a little boy :/ Although I dress pretty girly I don't think it would be a big problem :slight_smile:
    I wouldn't want to lose doing updos for fancy occasions and such but it would be so nice to roll out of bed put some product in my hair and go for regular mornings :/

Oh...the problems we have :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

---------- Post added 30th Oct 2013 at 08:18 PM ----------

:slight_smile: LOVE RACHEL MADDOW! That would be easy to work with in the mornings :slight_smile:

5. JustMe2602

I personally like #3 but it's your choice eventually and I'm sure it will look awesome whatever you choose! :slight_smile:

6. Zyanya

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love #1 as well. Short hair is so much less hassle.

7. arcchi

Ok, confession: I have a crush by girls with short hair and glasses, why they are so cute?

So (obviously) my vote comes to the 1st hair style. And, still, if you freak with the really short hair, you could cut as the 3rd, this one is really pretty too.

8. ChloeAllison

Awww maybe I should go for the short hair :slight_smile: Already have the glasses :wink:

Thanks for the input :slight_smile: I am feeling more comfortable with the short hair the more I think about it but it will be a big change :slight_smile: Oh well change can be good :slight_smile:

9. Hexagon

Either short or long. Generally, I prefer androgyny, but I do have a particular thing for ass-length hair. My best friend, who I've kind of been in love with for years has said hair length.

10. Girl24

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Definitely #1 for me :slight_smile:

11. mvjp

i like number one as long as you have a feminine enough face to pull it off you wont get mistaken for a boy - personally i go for the femme side of andro girls but you shouldnt change yourself to please others go for the one you like the best

12. ChloeAllison

I am thinking I like one best too :slight_smile: It was more of an interest survey...I doubt I would really do it if I hated the idea but I liked all three so I thought why not ask :slight_smile:

13. arcchi

I felt something coming by this comment.... :redface: :rolle:

Kkk :grin:, now talking seriously, if i my face was more girly i would probably cut my hair like this. Since you just like it you should does it and glorify the world with a new cute short-hair-and-glasses person.

14. MaggieD

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I definitely like 3 best. I think girls look best with long hair. I personally have really long hair and would be terrified to cut it!

15. Adarya

Long hair right now; it's past my shoulders and ends halfway down my back.

Sometimes I have the odd urge to cut almost all of it off, though. I think I would look odd with short hair, but I really want to try it out sometime. Even if I don't like it I could probably grow my hair back in about seven months.

In the pictures I really like #1, but I don't know if I could pull it off.

All of them are quite cute.

#15 Adarya, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  16. Grimm

This exactly. The 1st pic is absolutely adorable! :icon_bigg
    I'm a big fan of the 2nd, too. :icon_bigg

17. iHateThinking

I'd go for #1 or #3. #1 just looks like a nice cut overall, and #3 would be really really cute/pretty on a lady. Personally I hate having my hair too long, so I probably wouldn't do a #3; #1's cut would suffice. Though I can't stand #2. There's just something about it that's really off-putting...

18. tulman

IMO; longer narrow faces look better with longer hair. Rounder faces look better with shorter hair. I personally prefer short hair on women. It seems more can be done with it and the right style really compliments the face.
    A friend recently died after a long illness. It was hard for his wife who was with him 24/7. As a result she didn't take very good care of herself. About a month after his death she started to come out of her shell. She had her hair cut short and highlighted. And she began using some flattering make up. I couldn't believe the difference. She looks 15 years younger and seems to feel good about herself. It's nice to see her smile again. I realize her new hairstyle was only part of it but I think it made the most difference of all the changes she made