1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls check Out Girls more than guys do

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MaggieD, Oct 31, 2013.

1. MaggieD

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I recently saw an article that was talking about how girls check out other girls just as much, if not more than guys do. This just made me more confused! My checking out of girls was part of what made me think I was gay, but now I am just wondering if maybe I was just doing what all straight girls do. Maybe when I am checking out a girl, I am just comparing myself to her. Anyone have any thoughts on this subject?

2. Ticklish Fish

link to article? or is it offline article?

3. Rainbow Girl

My parents were talking about this at breakfast. I think it's saying that the majority of women check out to see how they compare to them where is lesbians and bi girls check because they find them attractive. I guess, you just have to figure which one it is for you.

4. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    I check out girls all the time but when i was first figuring out my sexuality I couldnt look at girls because i was afraid people would find out. My advice is to imagine kissing a girl if you can honestly imagine that and enjoying it then chances are you are more than just comparing them.

5. biggayguy

"I kissed a girl and I liked it." Katy Perry.

P think girls pay much more attention than guys do.