1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone here support Pink Pistols?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by edgy, Oct 31, 2013.

1. edgy

edgy Guest

Anyone? lemme know... show me i ain't the only one :icon_bigg

2. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hell yeah, I think it's great!:thumbsup:
    If we can defend ourselves (just shooting everyone will land you in jail), then we will live to fight another day.
    "Screw the rules, I have a gun" has never fit better.

#2 An Gentleman, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  3. Beware Of You

I do, especially in a place like the US where a lot of dangerous people have access to deadly fire arms I can understand why they would defend themselves. If I lived over there I would probably own a gun.

In Ireland I go rifle shooting at college but that is about the limit within Irish law

4. Data

Data Guest

I absolutely love the idea.

Whenever a friend expresses interest in shooting or learning about guns, I clear a weekend on my calender and take them out to the desert where I can teach them all about shooting. Once they get a feel for it, they get an idea of the gun they like and I help them pick a model out of that style.

I honestly don't know why more people carry weapons. You're just lying to yourself if you think everything will always be ok.

Occasionally gay men get beaten to a pulp outside the popular gay bar. If they carried, it would be different. In AZ, you can carry a handgun concealed into a bar and as long as you don't drink it's legal. I'm of the opinion that you can dance and have fun at a club without drinking.

So yes, much support from me. Also, you don't HAVE to be gay to join. They accept anyone, but a lot of women like to join as well if they can't find a friend to teach them like I do. I like that, they're all inclusive.

5. biggayguy

I used to have a few guns until I moved into HUD housing. They won't let you keep guns in your apartment. If they find one you can be evicted. My gay friend J has guns. He's a doom's day prepper.

6. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope, I think it's silly/paranoid thinking.

7. leer

had to look this up first . its a bloody stupid idea .

8. Techno Kid

I'm all for this! :grin: Never heard of the organization before though.. so had to look it up. :slight_smile:

9. edgy

edgy Guest

awesome! 5:7 positive!