1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a cute story to share :3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by WhiteShadows, Nov 1, 2013.

1. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok,

So I'm 17 and I'm in boy scouts (Scouts Australia). Earlier this year, our scouts group went to the annual "NightHawk" camp, which is an event where hundreds of other scout groups from all over this side of the country gather. So the day we got there, my group started setting up camp (in this big park area among many other groups) and then we started playing a game of frisbee with a few people we know.

As we were playing, at one point this kid from one of the other scout groups just came and stood right next to me, intentionally being awkward in a kind of harmless/playful way. I didn't know who he was, and he didn't know me either. Then when I noticed him (and how close he was standing to me!) he kind of just smiled. He was really really cute :3 Then he said "can I have a hug?" in a really playful way, so of course I went with it (at this stage I was socially confident enough to do this without being shy or afraid) and we hugged for like a good 30 seconds. Then he left.

This was about 5 months ago back when I wasn't really comfortable with being open about my sexuality when it mattered. Looking back on it, if the same thing happened now I would immediately have asked for his number by going along with the playful-ness. Such a shame I didn't do this back then, but it's still pretty cute :grin:

#1 WhiteShadows, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  2. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

Nice story !

3. Techno Kid

That IS cute!! ^___^

4. oh my god I

Awwww that's so sweet!

5. Silver Sparrow

Thats adorable!

6. GayNerd

What a nice story... :slight_smile:

7. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is really sweet. And sort of strange :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but that's okay.

8. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Damn I have a story that I would love to share, but it's too revealing, and I don't want to share such personal information publicly.

9. SilentCreatures

10. Sparklet

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That's sooo adorable!

11. GayTornado

It's cute and coincidental since I do scouts too ^_^

12. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So here's another cute-ish update :3

Three weeks ago my scouts group had a sailing camp. We're technically a Sea Scouts group so we usually do lots of water activities, but the older age group hadn't been sailing in ages. Anyway, about 4 of us from the older group turned up but this time we were also sailing with the slightly younger group. I didn't really know any of the younger scouts, but there was this one kid who was just adorable! I noticed him early on and kept looking at him, but I didn't really talk to him all that much. Anyway, later that day he started saying hi to me when I walked past, and we ended up talking a bit that night. Then the next morning we set of to sail on the river. Our group leader started assigning scouts to sailboats, and I was left till last.. And then the leader said "would you like to go on a Laser Boat with M (the cute kid)?". On the inside I was secretly fist pumping! So I got to go out on this small nifty sail boat for three hours with this cute kid. We got to talk quite a lot, and we got on really well I added him on facebook and he's been liking a lot of my stuff. Anyway, fast forward two weeks and we have another sailing day. The night before I say: "hey, if you're coming tomorrow do you want to go out on a Laser again?" And he said yes
    It was great fun and we talked heaps.
    Anyway, that was about a week ago now, and I haven't really talked to him since. Thing is, I don't think anything more will happen because we don't really have any reason to hang out other than sailing because he's a couple of years younger :frowning2:. But I might get to go sailing again with him sometime soon

13. Aidan77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
  14. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Either way it is a very adorable story.