1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Write the letters you would never send

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The_Poets, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    I created this thread so people could write the letters they never have the courage to send. They can be to parents, bullies, friends, childhood self, ect. i'll start.

Dear locker room girl,

Why do you have to make it so obvious that I make you uncomfortable? You talk about guys all the time, but the moment I mention cute girls you freak out. Why do you have to stare at me like I’m about to rob you. Don’t you know I hate myself enough already? Why do you have to glare at me when I talk about lgbtq+ issues? This is my life, I don’t glare at you when you talk about ballet.

Sincerely,
    Queer Young Girl

2. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dear Gage,

Fuck you.

Sincerely,

AG

3. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    Dear dude,

Why are you such an asshole? So what if my friend is biologically female, he is a guy so stop calling him a girl. He is more a guy than you ever will be so shut the fuck up. We simply asked you if you wanted to be a straight ally, not your opinions on our genders. I’m a cisgender female why don’t you make fun of me instead. Who cares if you're a bigoted asshole. leave us alone.

Sincerely,
    Queer young girl

4. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dear (name of guy in my grad program),

I'm way too shy to tell you this, don't want to lose you as a friend, and our program's so small that I don't want this getting out, but I'm bi and have been wanting to be way more than just your friend ever since you started here. If you're not as straight as you claim, hit me up.

Sincerely,
    Biwinning

5. Fiddledeedee

Hey guys -

The purpose of this thread is pretty much already covered by a sticky down in the Anonymous section: Let someone know you're thinking of them. Please go there to write your letters so that we can keep them all in one place. :slight_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.