1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just cant forget.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by leer, Nov 3, 2013.

1. leer

I have a step sister who is 18 & I think it`s fair to say we dont see eye to eye at times:tantrum: she defiantly brings out the worst in me I wont go to much into my main beef with her during my coming out all am saying :dry: anyhow I forgave her the best I could but
    as the thread says I just cant forget it she has brought it up several times since calling me stubborn every time as if its me in the wrong :bang:

2. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

I think its impossible to forget what people have done to you in the past, I guess all you can do is learn from it. I know I havnt forgotten what some people have done to me, even after many years.

Im not the best at advice but maybe have a good chat with her about what happened between you two, if you havnt already.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Have you ever responded to your step-sister and asked her why she keeps bringing it up?

4. leer

we got locked in a room on my 17th birthday ''thanks mum'' and we were in there over an hour just talking I explained how I felt had a ton of emotions bottled up inside few tears but I sort of got an apology and I said the same just to make her happy. said I loved her & stuff ''sort of my sister'' but as i said it's her who keeps bringing the whole episodes up again last night being last time we were both a little drunk some things were said and we had to be separated by step mum . I mean what I said I do care about her as we do share the same dad .I know we need to have it out again & I know she will twist things round again .am giving up hope that we could get on .