1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy things you have done to get your crush's attention?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by puppy1000, Nov 3, 2013.

1. puppy1000

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Here is just a few from my list:

*purposely being late to class (good thing my teacher was chill and didn't care) because I would have a chance to make eye contact with my crush plus everyone stares at you when your late.

*figured out which classes they had and always be 'lingering' around innocently

*Pretend I was failing the class so they can help me with homework

*Pretend to slip over ice so I can touch his hand when he helps me up

*'accidentally' step on the back of his shoe so he would trip and of course I would apologize and help him up

*the most craziest would be contacting anonymously and ask him some "questions"

2. Tzoa

In the 4th grade I purposefully knocked my pencil off my desk in the hopes my crush would pick it up for me and start a conversation with me (cause that always works in the movies!). He didn't, and a few long minutes went by before I picked it up myself.

In the 10th grade while seeing a scary movie with my friend and crush, I pretended to be more scared than I actually was, hoping my crush would hold my hand (because that also always works in the movies).

More recently, I went up to my crush (my first female crush!) and asked her about a class project, and then almost immediately fled because I realized I had nothing to talk about. People go up to other people they barely know and start successful conversations in movies, right? I should probably watch less T.V. :grin:

Not crazy, I know, but that's all I got!

3. Saintly89

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had a college class where I met my crush almost two years ago. He would always need pencil/paper so I always made sure I had plenty extra.

4. Foxface

When I was a pre-teen I would NIGHTLY walk my dog past her house like 5 times to see if she would see me

aaaaaaaaand no

Foxface

5. Equalist

Equalist Guest

I met him my senior year of high school, and I only had one class with him, and was forced to sit next to him the entire year (not really complaining there). By second semester, I would purposely walk in late just in case he thought I was uptight, that really I wasn't since I obviously didn't care enough to show up on time. Thankfully, the teacher didn't pay attention and she wouldn't start class until a few minutes after class technically started. This really wasn't necessary though; we got along great, almost always did our labs together, shared a similar sense of humor, ect. He's a great guy, although I'm over him and haven't seen him since high school.

6. treeofleaves

i knew that she would forget what classroom we were in for class, so i purposely walked the way i knew she would be going and told her where we would be so i would get to talk to her and so we could walk to class together :grin:

7. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Got on the bus at the same time for 3 months, hoping to see him.

8. the prince

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    last year I acted dead in the middle of the period in school he was so afraid that I am really dead :frowning2: .
    I did that again but in the english class the teacher is his mother she was also very afraid .
    I wish I could see that he cares about me like in these situations :cry: .

#8 the prince, Dec 25, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  9. StarNights

StarNights Guest

Hmm tricky one.. I think in school, when she was in the same hallway I would just start speaking very loudly and dramatically with my friends just so that she would maybe recognize me haha :')

10. man dolen

I had done so many things to get his attention...
    -I forced my friend to change her seat so I could sit right next to him.
    -I left my house 10 min. later so I could meet him at bus stop(Because he's always late).
    -I stayed right next to toilet(he was in) for like 5min pretending to text so I could walk to class with him.
    -Pretended that I like GTAV (I use to hate it, but now I kinda like it.), I watched like 40min of GTA V vids so I could smell him.

11. Alinaers

I heard her cough one time in class and after that I made sure to have those candies for your throat (I don't know how you call them) in my bag so I could offer her one next time. But she hasn't coughed since, at leas not when I was around...

12. Bolin

I have a good one. :grin: My ex and I met online, and we were in a chat room one night with other people (we were just friends at the time, but I had a big crush on him). Well, he was talking with someone in the room, and they were having this really deep science-y conversation, and he wasn't really interacting with me that much (he really loves science). I was getting kinda jealous, so I said that I was going offline for the night, and we said our goodbyes. I kept checking his profile and it kept saying he was in the chat room, so after about a half hour, I went back in and made up this lie that I opened my closet door to get out my pajamas (I don't even have pajamas xD ) and a giant spider fell on me and pretended to be distraught. He immediately turned all his attention towards me, and when I was ready to go to bed, he asked if I'd feel better if he gave me a kiss goodnight, to which I said 'yes'. He used the little kissy face emoticon and sent me to bed. We were dating about three weeks after that. xD Now that I look back on it, that was a really immature thing to do, haha.

13. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My big high school crush was the older brother of a friend in my grade, and we went to the same church. We were both in orchestra together, which gave me lots of time to observe him and sigh at his happy-go-lucky nature. One year, my church music director asked for a children's music ensemble for Christmas, but there weren't many people signing up. So, I decided to ask some orchestra friends if they wanted to join, including my crush.

One of the practice dates was just before my birthday, so I basically arranged my mom to not pick me up but ask my crush to give me a ride back home. Nothing really happened in the car because I was so nervous, but I was just happy to be near him.

I still think about him ~10 years later; though I'm pretty sure he's straight. Interestingly, today my mom told me that his mom smiles at her whenever they see each other in church. This could be normal because I'm friends with my crush's brother (and his wife), but it was a strange comment. I sometimes wonder if my crush told his mom about my awkward call to him asking if he had been looking at me (I didn't really explain what that meant), in the spring after the Christmas encounter. Moms seem to have a sixth sense...

14. biggayguy

Had a crush on my English teacher. I did all my homework to get noticed as a teacher's pet. Put a slightly flirtatious note in with my homework. Volunteered for dramatic readings. The only thing that happened was my grade went from a C to a B.

#14 biggayguy, Dec 25, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  15. LongMayIReign

In history class this year I physically took my friend and moved her seat so when my crush walked in the only open chair would be next to me for a class discussion. That backfired considering all I could think during the class was "She smells nice ... She must know I'm not straight ... Oh fudge oh fudge oh fudge." XD

The one time she was able to attend a pep rally meeting (I'm treasurer so I'm always there), I spent the entire time tracing outlines with her and sparking up conversation about John Green. I did not budge from that seat.

16. Munyal

I always bring a bazillion school supplies to every class he was in, in case he forgot something, and I made sure to make more awkward jokes than usual, because he always laughed at those. I also helped him with his math homework. A lot. (Math was not his forte)

17. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wrote a cheesy love letter to a crush a year or so ago... didn't work.

18. Silenthe

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Writing love letters is my particular weakness. I say weakness because often, I don't Know these women very well, but still, somehow, I can write pages-long, single-spaced love letters in calligraphy. Some letters have been so long that the ink color changes halfway through. Unfortunately, these letters have never gained my so-called love's affections. One woman told me that she was in love with the Silenthe who wrote the letters, but she was not sure she loved the Silenthe she saw in life. *CRUSHED*

19. Gaysibling

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate xmas and I don't like kids much either, but when the guy I have a crush on, who works for a local charity, put out a last minute distress call on xmas eve needing a Santa for a charity lunch on xmas day ...... I volunteered to don the red suit. Yep, I know, tragic.

20. thesharkamander

The thing that I remembered immediately was when I stole my friend's phone out of her hand to get my crush's number. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I'm sure I've done a lot more, though.