1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward Drunken Kisses!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by danball7, Nov 6, 2013.

1. danball7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, I went out with my step-sister and a group of friends to go drinking. I got pretty drunk and I remember seeing a (straight) guy I thought was really hot, but all I remember beyond that is constantly staring at his biceps - apparently I full-on tried to snog him whilst we were dancing at one point. Luckily he just pulled away and took it as a compliment (he even hugged me XD) but I can't help wondering a) how awkward that would have been if I wasn't drunk and b) how awkward that would have been if I had kissed him...

Thoughts and your own awkward drunken kissing experiences please! :slight_smile:

2. Harve

I wouldn't know where to start. There've been too many. Shit.

3. danball7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Go with the earliest one you can remember :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. leer

had several awkward moments hear:icon_redf one time i was having having a drunken fumble
    with this guy anyway just after we kissed outside a pub the guy leaned to one side and threw up all over my foot I was too drunk to react .another few weeks after different pub
    with this lad about my age quite cute having a kiss with him and I felt his front it was wet:eek: yep the guy had pissed himself .:eusa_doh:

5. sammy1

I can honestly say, no matter how drunk I get (and I get really really smashed sometimes!) I have NEVER drunkenly kissed anyone...not on the lips...a woman tried to make out with ME but I didn't allow it! Because I don't like to do that shit when I'm drunk, Plus, no one EVER makes out with me sober soooo...only girls wanna make out with me when they are drunk apparently..hmmm :dry:

6. tulman

As long as you didn't puke while your tongue was down his throat everything is still cool. Don't even give it a second thought. :roflmao:

7. leer

Only ever been sick once when I was drunk I was mixing my drinks also I hadn't eaten before hand learned quite quickly:slight_smile: