1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many of you have this happen...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CupcakeKisses, Nov 6, 2013.

1. CupcakeKisses

Ok, so I am a lesbian. Sometimes, when I am meeting new people (women) and I tell them that I am, they immediately get awkward and say something along the lines of "Oh, well, I'm not interested in you in that way." I feel like saying just because you're a woman, does NOT mean that every lesbian is into you. I'm too nice to actually say that anyway lol This happened to me, most recently, just a couple days ago and I thought it was funny. Does anyone else have this happen to them?

2. Abbra

Not to me personally. Most girls are pretty okay with it, and if they aren't they usually just go "oh..." and give me a dirty look. I never get confronted about it.

3. jargon

Next time just say: "Oh good. I almost didn't want to say anything, because I thought you might be gay too and I wouldn't want someone like you to start hitting on me."

See how they like it! :lol:

4. MrBrightside

Yeah it happens, its good though cos it makes things clear, so they arent worried ull try to get with them.

Although, i do pretend to try it on with my mates cos they hate it alot :grin: Its just funny!

5. CupcakeKisses

Thanks for the replies everyone! :slight_smile:

Jargon, I love it! I think I might just use that someday. :lol: