1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much do you like touching?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Touchy, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Touchy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    As i came out, I became more honest in my relationship with people. Mainly with girls. I went from "you look beautiful, i guess i've got to try to become your bf" to "you look like an amazing person, i want to know you more, i'm sure we will be friends". That honesty also lead me to REALLY like touching. When i'm talking to them, i touch people all the time. On a natural and platonic way. I feel like it helps a lot creating real relationship with people.

I also love having my hair played with :slight_smile:

Are you addicted to touching / being touched too?

2. English Frenchman

Yes and yes. I crave human touch. It’s something I get very little here, because the slightest physical touch is associated with wanting to go further. It’s frustrating.

3. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    To being touched if I'm not in a bad mood. Anywhere ABOVE the area is good. :grin:

4. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm very touchy feely with people. I like to hug, pat, etc. platonically. And then romantically, it's nice as well, of course :grin:

5. freeskies

For some reason I find touching an unwanted physical contact! Its funny because when someone touches me i tend get all sexual about it. But the contradicting thing is, I appreciate the sense of touch and the wonders it can do to really build relationships.

If i had a boyfriend I would love to get all touchy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And who doesn't love a trance like massage to your hair/head..... its so relaxing....

6. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's not often or with most people, but when I want it, well...

7. edgy

edgy Guest

touch me everywhere (especially neck, mid section, and back)!!!!!!!!!!!

8. English Frenchman

Oh myyy

9. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    :roflmao:

10. MoyashiAlice

I actually have a fear/dislike of touch so no. I have a problem with people even hugging me or touching my shoulder. It's likely not a good thing, but touch in general makes me super uncomfortable and nervous.

...Then again I do have social anxiety disorder. And considering the fact that I want to be a virgin forever and not be in a relationship, I guess this isn't a huge issue.

11. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can deal with my boyfriend touching me, but anybody else, for my own sake, keep your hands to yourself. I can shake hands with you, maybe hug you if you want to, but other than that, don't touch me.

12. Sitri

I hate touching because I love touching. Does that make any sense? To me, any sort of physical contact is incredibly intimate, which makes me avoid touching strangers, or friends and family for that matter. If you touch me you will get one of three reactions 1. I flinch (most common) 2. I punch you in the face (that has only happened like 4 times) or 3. I fall madly in love with you (which happens way too often)

13. leer

I dont mind a friendly hug as long as hands are above the waist and below the neck apart from my bf who can touch anywhere he likes .

14. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love having my hair played with as well because I find it relaxing. Usually when I'm first getting to know someone I'm very hands off; I don't touch and I don't want them to touch me. For me I need to know someone better and feel comfortable around them first.

15. Tzoa

I LOVE hugs! But initiating them? I'm kinda awkward about it and so never do except with people who I'm really close with, and even then, only for special occasions. Yeah, it's kinda weird. I love them, but rarely hug people at all. I have this idea that touching is limited to family members and really, really close friends. I'm not sure why.

I don't mind people patting my arm or back, either, but get uncomfortable if they touch my hand or my hair. I really don't touch people at all, except maybe to pat their shoulder to get their attention.

16. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh hell yes. If I'm very close to someone, I'm all abou the hugs and the hand-holding and the head on the shoulder.

17. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I love hugs, especially long hugs and tight hugs. But being casually touched outside of those kinds of agreed-upon moments of contact (e.g. hugs, hand-shakes, fist-bumps, etc.) makes me uncomfortable. Unless it's by a guy I like who likes me back, in which case we can do all the casual touching we like. :slight_smile:

18. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Heh heh, touching.
    I don't like physical contact. I prefer to keep inside my personal space bubble.
    If someone attempts to even poke me, I will say, "Heck no," or some variety of that statement.
    (*hug*) or :kiss: = Do Not Want.

19. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I really like hugs, but I feel weird initiating them. I find any other sort of physical contact outside of high-fives, handshakes, or hugs to be too intimate.

My girlfriend sometimes rubs my arm, the back of my neck, or my back, and it feels so good. But I'd likely feel really uncomfortable if someone else did the same to me.

20. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Unless I know you really well or unless it's like a handshake or fist bump or something like that, I wouldn't touch someone or let them get too touchy feely with me unless I liked them.