1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Become acquainted with your supernatural powers right here! :-P

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LowestVocal017, Jun 10, 2008.

1. LowestVocal017

Hey all! Dang, yet again a lot of new faces after coming back for a long time. :smilewave

Okay, so this is how I get to meet a lot of new people on here and make some new EC friends:slight_smile:. You tell me your birthday and I will respond asking what gender role you identify with (masculine/butch, feminine/femme, mixed, other); if you're a gay guy, I'll ask you slightly differently (masculine/butch, feminine/femme, androphilic/non-"gay", mixed, other). Or, if you choose not to state your birthday, which I understand, you can tell me the month you were born in. After that, I will then tell you what your supernatural powers are, followed by a description of each power. YAY!! :grin:

When and if the thread progresses, I'll let you all know my powers.

:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#1 LowestVocal017, Jun 10, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  2. Do you need the year we were born in too or just the month and date?

3. LowestVocal017

Hey, Midnight Angel! Long time! :slight_smile:

No need for the year. Just the month and day or simply the month, followed by your gender role (masculine, feminine, etc.).

4. Heey nice to see you're back =]

My birthday is September 2 and my gender role is masculine.

5. LowestVocal017

*hugs*

Do you identify as a gay guy or an androphile?

6. *hugs back*

Umm an androphile sounds more like me.

7. LowestVocal017

I'm guessing you read Jack Malebranche's book too, right? Good stuff. Anywho...

Your powers-

-Psychic Barrier- The ability to put an invisible protection field around yourself or others of whom you desire to protect. The stronger you physically are, the greater the thickness and strength of your invisible barrier. Power is caused by putting one arm straight into the air and pointing skywards with index finger while shouting "Virgo Psychic Barrier".

-Leaf erolution- The power to omit razor-sharp oak leaves from the palm of your hands. Supernatural oak leaves are good at distroying small barriers (gates, fence, tents, etc.) and can cause major injuries to enemies and/or antagonists. Power is caused by bringing both hands together above the head and chanting "Male energy of Mercury, send me your powers of the ground. Provide me the energy of the organic Earth" and then shouting "Virgo Leaf Erolution."

-Walking Woods- (as from Age of Mythology) The power to cause a tree or a group of trees to have human-like lives with the ability to physically move and respond to the world. Tree's summoned by the walking wood's supernatural power are agressive, mighty and will attact antagonists/enemies.

Energy associated with powers- Earth, relation, protectiveness, flexibility
    Name of supernatural identity- Virgian Soldier

So, are you happy with new powers? I know this can be very fictional and even adolescent-like, but I sometimes enjoy the fun that can be derived from it. LOL!

#7 LowestVocal017, Jun 10, 2008
  8. o0oo those are cool! Haha I love the walking woods one that's awesome.

9. Tim

Tim

Hmm... seems interesting :3

What if you don't really know what you identify as? I consider myself a mix of masculine and feminine :3

10. LowestVocal017

LOL! Cool! Glad you like your new powers. Are you going to try them here at Empty Closets? (technically, it's not against the EC rules to use witch-craft here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

BTW, I updated the descriptions of your powers. :wink:

11. LowestVocal017

Hey, Myzou. Welcome to my psychic supernatural reading. :grin:

That's okay if you don't know what gender role you identify as. Lots of people do not. What's more important is your birthday (without the year) or simply your birth month.

12. Tim

Tim

March 26th then :wink:

Which ironically... is the same bday as JSG :astonished: lol

13. pirateninja

11th December, and I'm pretty butch.

14. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    October 26 and I'm pretty feminine I'd say...

15. Daniel

Might as well...

August 18, mix of femmine and masculine gay.

16. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    2nd May, feminine.

17. LowestVocal017

Who's JSG? I've never heard of him/her.
    March 26th, eh? Oooo, you have some pretty powerful powers here.

Firewall- The ability to create a tall raging wall of fire extending from one city to another. Firewall can be very effective with protecting a city from antagonists/enemies and can also be fatally painfull when touched. Power is caused by chanting, "Blood Mars, I call upon your governance to raise the to ignite the ground. Send me your rage. Send me your flames" and then shouting "Aries Firewall Erect!" or "Aries Firewall Surround!"

Fireball- The ability to shoot massive burning spheres from the finger tips. Supernatural fireballs will knock out single antagonist/enemy/opponent in one hit. Power is caused by putting the plams together, arranging the thumb, middle, fourth and fifth fingers at consecutive order and putting them at rest position, putting the two index fingers together, pointing at target and shouting, "Aries Fireballs ignite!"

Volcanic Eruption- The power to instigate an explosion in the ground or a mountain top, releasing volcanic material (fire, carbon dioxide, lava, etc) from the opening. Power is as strong as the ability to distroy an entire region or large city.

Energy associated with powers- Flame, dominance, leadership, non-sympathy, generosity, mobility, muscular, masculine, light, positive
    Gemstone of energy- Amethyst
    Name of Supernatural identity- Arian Soldier

Do these powers fit your taste? :slight_smile:

#17 LowestVocal017, Jun 10, 2008
  18. Tim

Tim

I'm more of a nature/ice freak, but eh, fire can be fun :wink: lol

A lot of these sound like Sailor Moon powers, dun wanna be mean :wink: lol

19. LowestVocal017

Oh, wow. While I was busy with Myzou's profile, I had no idea so many people replied! LOL! It will take some time for me to write each of yours, so stay tune! :slight_smile:

20. pirateninja

Haha, obviously our curiosity has been peaked. :grin: It sounds pretty cool.