1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No body parts are inherently sexual to me.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Reptillian, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Reptillian

Yes, I have libido and I do respond sexually as if it was a reflex to stimulis. None of that changes the fact that I cannot see any body parts as inherently sexual. A sexy woman in the nude could be standing just right next to me and I won't even see her in a sexual manner. I don't get why these has to be sexual.

2. Data

Data Guest

To me, genitals are inherently sexual.

Perhaps it's societal. You meet a person and shake their hand. Hands are used in sex but they aren't sexual. You don't see another person's genitals unless you're having sex. They serve no other purpose. A breast is used to feed babies, and some think breasts are sexual but strictly speaking of genitals they are used for sex. It's societal and personal opinion.

3. Techno Kid

Nothing wrong with feeling that way. :slight_smile:
    I'm not sure exactly what Undefinitive/Pomosexual is. Is it related to Aesexuality?

4. Reptillian

The way that I perceive my genital is that it is basically useful for fertilization and eliminating wastes from my body and nothing more than that. Yeah, I do agree that it's societal and personal opinion. I don't get the part where they say that the breast is sexual. I see a pair of breast, I see fats. Also, in some cases such as exhibitionism, sex isn't required for one to see the downstair parts.

---------- Post added 7th Nov 2013 at 08:59 PM ----------

I need to update on that. Igsexual/Non-sexual would be my current labels.