1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i have a crush on my friend's brother and i have to stop

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rayan, Nov 9, 2013.

1. rayan

rayan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hi again , i'll keep my post short as i have an exam after 4 hours ...

Recently (about 2 weeks ago) i moved in with a friend and his brother (Rami ) . I've never had a BF and never been in love with some one , i had a crush before on my roommate ( very close friend ) but it was nothing like this time . I don't exactly what is it , is it crush , admire , love or what ever but it's like my heart jumps and dance whenever i see him .
    I'm trying to stop those feeling and thoughts as i have no chance but to end up with a broken heart . Rami is muslim and engaged to his cousin . I know i shouldn't be feeling anything for him but it just happened ......

any ideas how to avoid these feelings and make them go away .. and btw moving out of the apartment isn't an option otherwise i'd do it .

2. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay this is what I do.

Imagine him taking a dump or him doing something really disgusting like vomiting or eating his own earwax. This sounds crazy but it works for me haha. I know its wrong but imagine someone you really like doing something really gross and it reduces/eliminates your sexual urges.

3. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try avoiding him and look for someone else in the mean time.

4. CupcakeKisses

I agree with Robert. The only thing you can do is move out and avoid him :frowning2:

5. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I changed my mind and edited my post :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Trying to find someone else to replace this guy would probably help a lot :wink:

6. rayan

rayan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    woow this is weird , i was searching through my profile and i found this thread ( by me !) , i i don't remember posting this thread , of course i wasn't drunk as i had an exam , but it could be due to the stress .

7. photoguy93

What's wrong with a crush? I have crushes on people I "shouldn't." Like, one of my managers or people like that. A crush isn't bad.

Now, if you fall madly in love with this kid and he's like, 16 and you're 70, then...Yeah.

My point is that, at least for me, I've learned to live with crushes. It's not the end of the world, and hopefully admitting that will let you take some of the steam off and then you'll be less worried about it.

8. biggayguy

Crushes are like that. They come and go like the wind.

9. GayNerd

Try to get your mind on something else, like a new hobby. It could work, or even, if you're able to, get a pet to take your mind off your hope-to-get-over-this-crush crush. You could also try finding someone who you will have a chance with.

I hope this helps get your mind off your hope-to-get-over-this-crush crush.

10. rayan

rayan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    crush , love , or whatever , i even don't know what's the difference . All i know is that it HURTS and so badly . i just wish not to have those kind of feelings towards any friend .

---------- Post added 17th Nov 2013 at 10:09 AM ----------

will i guess it's still windy with me :icon_sad:

---------- Post added 17th Nov 2013 at 10:14 AM ----------

i have a lot of hobbies that i don't have time for :frowning2: a pet needs a lot of care and i've never had one before , so i don't know how to deal with them .

---------- Post added 17th Nov 2013 at 10:14 AM ----------

i have a lot of hobbies that i don't have time for :frowning2: a pet needs a lot of care and i've never had one before , so i don't know how to deal with them .

---------- Post added 17th Nov 2013 at 10:15 AM ----------

thanx guys :wink: ,
    i'm still going through this crush , i'm trying to avoid him , but it's hard as we live together (can't really move out now , at least till the end of semester) and we also meet in the uni , cafeteria ........ and he's too kind and gentleman ( i can't imagine him doing disgusting thing , LOOOL it's a funny way though )
    and finding someone else !! , i don't even know where to find gay guys here .