1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So when you're gay and you finally at long last, meet someone who is like you.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Typhoon, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So you see a guy you get to have a crush on, who you happen to be friends with. You later find out that he is gay and single and desperate for a boyfriend. Then he promises you that he'd go out with you sometime and lovesick fool that you are you go as far as to set the date on Valentine's Day and he tells you in the last few days that he's going out with friends. He kept giving a lot of hints months after that he doesn't want to meet up and it hurt me a lot.

I really need a boyfriend, someone who could make me smile and become a part of my life. But I just get the feeling that I'll never find anyone. :frowning2: I'm guessing there are quite a few others like me or who were, but oh well. Welcome to the club.

2. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah I pretty much accepted I'm gonna be single, especially I look like my friend Ed (check out my avatar). No worries. Being single ain't bad. You have less responsibilities/worries.

Have fun. Play a computer game. Watch something funny. Visit the zoo. Just do something. It helps me to retain my sanity.

3. bitchyetough

Oh or falling for someone you think is straight so you beat yourself up about it but actually they're gay and are in a commited monogamius relationship.

On the up side, gays are everywhere.

#3 bitchyetough, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  4. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ahaha, I met another transgender at my school. She's a girl, though.
    She's more "experienced" than I. She's even met with an endocrinologist already.
    Lucky.
    I've met exactly one gay dude, and a bunch of bi/lesbian chicks.

5. freedom200

freedom200 Guest

look, i know exactly how ur feeling, course i've never met another lgbt person but i've often felt like i would never find someone. what i've realized after all this time is that you don't need another person to make urself feel like ur worth something, yes i does help, but they're not necessary, learn to enjoy being single life's more fun that way, believe it or not