1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gays and girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Touchy, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Touchy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    How has your relationship with girls evolved since you came out as a gay boy?

2. bitchyetough

It's exactly the same as before, I'm really at ease and friendly towards girls, and if they don't know me that well or know I'm gay they tend to get attracted, then pissed of when they find out.

3. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Hard to say. I originally had a small amount of friends through elementary school. 3 or 4 guys maybe and only one or two girls. During middle school around the time I realised I was gay, and through the first couple years of high school around when I came out, I talked to girls almost exclusively. Though alot of them ended up coincidentally moving away and by the time I was a senior it was mainly just straight guys I talked to.

Right now it's evened out I guess. Oh I'm only counting IRL/school friends here for the record. On the internet I always talked to both nearly the same amount. But yeah there's no correlation to my sexuality and what gender I get on with better or anything like that.

#3 kageshiro, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  4. Glalie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Most of my female friends who know are closer to me now than before they knew. I think there's always that subconscious "I can't get too close because he might like me" thing, but when they know that's not going to happen, they open up a bit more.

5. LiquidSwords

To the handful of girls that know I feel quite a bit closer to them since I told them. Partly because I used to always try not to get too close to girls in case they thought I liked them and partly because I think girls feel more comfortable being close to someone who they know isn't interested in them like that. I just feel a lot less pressure with relationships with girls now and it's great.

6. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I haven't came out but I have noticed some girls like to talk to me. They find it easier. White girls completely avoid me lol. It is usually black and Asian girls that like talking to me. I guess it is because they suspect I'm not the typical guy and won't get all sexual with them.

7. TheStrongestLink

All friends, male or female, remain as close to me as I did before I came out.