1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The best partners!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Miss Loopy, Nov 11, 2013.

?

Who's better? (also, men/women is what they identify as!)

1. Straight Men - Romance

14.3%
  2. Straight Men - Other ;D

7.1%
  3. Bisexual Men - Romance

14.3%
  4. Bisexual Men - Other ;D

7.1%
  5. Gay Men - Romance

50.0%
  6. Gay Men - Other ;D

21.4%
  7. Straight Women - Romance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Straight Women - Other ;D

7.1%
  9. Bisexual Women - Romance

7.1%
  10. Bisexual Women - Other ;D

7.1%
  11. Lesbian Women - Romance

7.1%
  12. Lesbian Women - Other ;D

14.3%
  13. All of the above

21.4%
  14. Anything I've missed?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Miss Loopy

So, I'm curious. No surprise!

I've dated straight men, bi men, gay girls, 'straight' girls and bi girls, and there tends to be a pattern with how good I think they are.

So; if you're bi, do you prefer dating men or women? And the big question, who's better in the bedroom department? :wink: I think that's pretty easily answered

If you're gay or lesbian, have you ever had an opposite sex partner, if so, were they good?

Leave comments below!

I ask, as I tend to find that lesbian women are actually the best in most senses, but guys going all soppy is so cute!

Cat xox

#1 Miss Loopy, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  2. SohoDreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't like these kinds of polls/questions as I feel they create needless gender divides. But that's just me, I think I'm in the minority there.

3. Miss Loopy

I'm just asking out of curiosity man! Ie. on a date it's so much easier to make conversation with a guy (could just be me) but I find women a lot more attractive. It's not meant to be taken to heart or anything :slight_smile:

EDIT: I'm actually really interested to see as well if any gays/lesbians prefer a the opposite gender romantically!

#3 Miss Loopy, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  4. feistychihuahua

Out Status:
    Some people
    I would pick women for both romance and other; though, men are much easier for me to get along with -- hence why a good 98% of my friends are male.

5. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Romantically," maybe a slight preference for bisexual men over gay men (tiny bit, overall, I guess), and a definitive preference for queer women. I'd never discount straight, cisgendered women, just in my experience some just don't "get it" the way queer women do. But, again, just my limited experience.

"Other," I'm typically just interested in men... And it's not like I have an extensive list of examples to choose from, in any case.

6. leer

I opted for gay-other dont get me wrong gay romantic is lovely it`s just that sometimes id like a gay bad boy ''such a slut sometimes''

7. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I've dated a Bisexual girl and a straight girl, so my experiences are very limited.
    Can't comment on how good they were in bed since we never did anything like that. Not that the opportunity didn't present itself, as it has multiple times but I wasn't ready for the relationship to advance to that level.

But in terms of emotional needs, both of them were great for a while. My first girlfriend was too religious for me, and ultimately that came in between us, just like her false promise to go vegetarian for me. The second one was just too shallow for me, a bit of an airhead, and the only thing she had going for her was a pretty face. In the end both relationships ended with someone's heart getting shattered, but I still prefer women over men by a fairly large margin, but I think transmen can be chill too.

There are other intricacies in dating that would make people compatible and incompatible, if you know what I mean. Ideally, the person I want is someone who's Bisexual/Pansexual, because a monosexual wouldn't accept me as I am. Both of my halves prefer women, and that's who I actively seek, yet I can never find a girl who's perfectly suited to be mine.

A Bigender bio-female is my ultimate wet dream, but they don't exist here, or they're really elusive and I have to scour the city, until I stumble across one.

8. GayNerd

I Voted for Gay-Romance, just because it's the kind of guys I like. Well, at least in my dreams since I haven't dated yet. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. tulman

Hard to put myself in one of those little boxes. I've been married to the first wife over 40 years and plan on being here when the flagman waves the checkered flag for us. But other than sincere hugs, kisses and a meaningful "I love you" at least once every day we haven't been intimate since the early 90s. She lost interest in sexual activity and I lost interest in women so it's no big deal. My loss of interest began long before that and I always found men more exciting anyway. She's fully aware of my preferences and doesn't mind me pursuing them. My ideal situation would be a close male friend and confidant similar to me in age, interests and personality who would also enjoy a mutually satisfying intimate relationship. Sounds like just about everybody's ideal situation doesn't it?