1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Birthday's problems

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by arcchi, Nov 12, 2013.

1. arcchi

So my birthday is this weekend, i was thinking about what i could do in the day and them i start to remember my past births...

In my 12's birth i cut my hair (in the visible part of it: the front). In the 14's i just came to prepare things in the day, result: there was nothing to do in the birth and everybody got bored. And the 15's none of my (suposed) best friends in that time showed up (and detail, in brazil the 15 birth is the most important birth, not 16).

Anyway, coming back to the topic: what was the most disastrous birthday you have ever had or came to? How it was?

2. hitgirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bless you, don't worry, I had several years without birthday plans too as a teen. People can be unreliable when it comes to coming to events.

3. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, a recurring birthday bother for me is the wrong name being on all the cards. That and cards that read "To a special grandson/nephew/brother/whatever". Nothing says happy birthday like a shit ton of dysphoria.

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it weren't for people blowing up my phone and Facebook with birthday wishes, I probably wouldn't even remember it until I happened to look at the date on the bottom left-hand corner of my screen and thought, "Oh. It's my birthday. Wonder how old I am."

5. MoyashiAlice

Man I've had some bad ones.

My fourth birthday I had chicken pox and spent the entire day itching. Since it was contagious my family had to move my party a week or so later.

My sixteenth birthday was the day the tsunami hit in Japan. Therefore, everyone's focus was on that. Quite a few friends forgot too.

My seventeenth birthday my crush stood me up during my party, which was at a restaurant. The rest of my friends kept asking where she was and the waitress kept asking if we wanted to wait for them to show up, It was SO embarrassing.

My eighteenth birthday I was on a plane and in security lines for most of it. No birthday cake or anything.

I'm hoping my birthday this year is amazing. I'm trying to think of something amazing to do on it.

6. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Haven't had too many birthday horror stories, though birthdays aren't something I tend to care about. Hope mine goes unnoticed this year.

Had one year where my mom was having a crapload of busy shifts at work, still insisted on making a cake. She finally got around to it, a week later. I mean, she worked at a candy store and it was holiday season- I tried to give as little notice as possible to my birthday because she'd felt really bad over not getting to it. To make up for it, she made a replica of the Jailbird Joey cake from Back to the Future.

7. arcchi

Kkk, crushes in births...
    In my 16th birthday my crush was a guest and i got crazy to give her the 1st piece of the cake, but i was not so close to her in that time, so if i gave her it would be awkward. I end up giving it for my bf.