1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nambla

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by elietto92, Nov 14, 2013.

1. elietto92

elietto92 Guest

What are peoples honest opinions about this group? NAMBLA (National Association Man Boy Love America)?

Do you condone this? Support this?

My view is this. What sort of expectation do they expect from this? I mean are they trying to find excuses to justify their pedophilia?

As a gay man, I do not condone this at ALL! I do not support or want anything to do with these people! I wish they just got jailed! I mean there is human rights, then there is plain outright ridiculousness of trying to justify innocence of childhood. I mean its a child! They should be playing on their bikes, finding out 1+1 is or getting frustrated about not coloring in the lines, not experiencing sexual relationships! If you want to be a pedophile, then become a catholic priest! I mean did they ever learn about consent? A childs psychology? The fact that a child cannot tell what they are doing? I feel sick to my stomach hearing these things and it makes me really sad to hear there is a group claiming they are homosexuals who want sexual relationships with little boys. They are not gay! Gay people are not pedophiles! They are using the word "gay" to get more attention!

I feel sooooo so sorry for gay rights activists who have fighting for their lives to get where we are today, then you have people like this ruining it for everyone.

These are some of the things deterring me from coming out and killing myself.

2. Linthras

Linthras Guest

I don't support and it has virtually nothing to do with homosexuality since most peadophiles are attracted to children out of a lust for control, power etc.
    Most are also attracted to either gender and/or not attracted to adults at all.
    Ergo any comparison with homosexuality is severely flawed.

3. Beware Of You

Wrong just wrong, I support the LGBT community for distancing themselves from them as much as possible. Kids can't give consent.

All these idiots do is give the bigoted right wingers ammunition to use against the rest of us.

4. Ren2489

Out Status:
    Some people
    I do not and never will support an organization of pedophiles. It is widely recongnized in the scientific community and by most helth professionals that humans brains are not fully formed until adulthood ie 18 minus genetic mutations. Pedophilia itself is generally agreed to be a mental disorder. One that should be put on a list of disorders dangerous to children and the public or are just downright disgusting like necrophilia beastiality child abuse and rapists...kupo.

5. tulman

"Man, Boy, Love". What else do we need to know?

6. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    An organization whose slogan is "Sex Before 8 Or Else It's Too Late," and as someone who was a victim of rape as a child, is it really necessary to ask me if I support an organization like that?

7. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^ This. I find it ridiculous that some people actually support a organization thats basically advocating for child abuse.

8. Bear101

I used to do a bunch of ministry to prisoners and dealt with a lot of pedophiles. One that I found interesting, is that most pedophiles did not perceive themselves as having power or control over their victims. Instead they saw themselves as being equals to their victims. They also did not perceive their actions as sexual in nature. I'm not saying what they thought was right. (Please don't bash me).

I completely DISAGREE with NAMBLA and hate all they stand for.

The other interesting thing that occurred is that I would say to them "What age child are you attracted to?" And they would say 4, or 8 or whatever. My next question would be "What happened to you at that age?" EVERY single time, they had something traumatic happen in their own lives at that age. And emotionally, some part of them had gotten stuck at that age. They perceived themselves as being at that age.

Again, I'm not excusing what they're doing at all, but I have found that I understand pedophiles more since I learned this stuff. (I don't trust them any farther than I could throw them, but I understand them a bit better)

9. Linthras

Linthras Guest

I won't 'bash' you.
    Studies have shown it is about power and control in a lot of cases, even if the paedophiles aren't aware of it.

10. hitgirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't heard of this before, but it's terrible.

11. Hrantou

I've heard of them and the whole thing just turns my stomach. And it makes me sad that some people throw the LGBT community in with them. We are not them. They're just pedophiles looking to justify what they do. Its wrong, and I do not like it.

12. Ridiculous

It's a group of rapists. Does it actually exist? I thought it was just a joke.

13. English Frenchman

What he said. The only reason I know NAMBLA exists is due to South Park. Which is why I assume it’s fake.

---------- Post added 15th Nov 2013 at 11:14 PM ----------

I just checked. There is an actual website promoting pedophilia. Wow. I’m disgusted.

14. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Eh the South Park = fake theory doesn't really work as a lot of times South Park episodes are based on things or events in real life.
    Sure you have to take things with a pinch of salt, but things like NAMBLA exist.

15. Ridiculous

I actually didn't even know it was in a South Park episode; it was somewhere else I saw it.

16. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Are we talking about the North American Marlon Brando Look-Alikes group?

Seriously though these people need help, as in proper psychiatric help or whatever gets them off this idea that it's OK to have that kind of relationship with a child.

17. elietto92

elietto92 Guest

Oh thank goodness I am not alone. I was going to provide the website but I decided that was not a good thing because it will make you sick. It's really inappropriate and it will literally make you gag.

Call me stupid or weird but do you guys think this group is being funded by anti gay religious groups to prove something. Do you guys reckon?

---------- Post added 15th Nov 2013 at 06:15 PM ----------

I won't provide you the link. Just google nambla but I do warn you will feel sick with the things they are saying. Plus there might be some anti gay sites on there saying that we do stick up for nambla even though that it utter bs. This is why I think Christians are funding these people to demonize gays

18. Khadian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Anything is possible. Some of the things I see on Fox News I have to wonder where they get it from. Yesterday, there was a post in Facebook about an ex-Navy Chaplain saying that gay men adopt children because they "lust" after them (Gay Man Has 'Lust' for His Adopted Baby, Claims Ex-Navy Chaplain (Video)).

I was completely and absolutely shocked... and appalled. The same reaction to a site like this. It only reaffirms some of the views that people have of my partner and I here in the South.

19. Hrantou

Yes do not link it here. We don't need that. Just google it if you really wanna know but I would suggest getting ready to throw up. Its gross and wrong.

20. Tzoa

I have never heard of it, and before reading this forum too much I looked it up. Good god, I feel so sick and my heart hurts so much for those children.