1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help me Lesbians, I dont know how to get this Lesbian crush..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 92adele, Nov 14, 2013.

1. 92adele

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    This is tearing me up inside! I dont want anyone else. Though I've always been man crazy, men love me, loved a guy but never could settle. But about a month or so ago, my eyes were struck by that of a sexy shy lesbian bar maid. i could tell she liked me. we have both clocked each other, i have made it obvious and she knows it but she is shy and wont talk to me. maybe as shes working, but i go into that bar each night of the week to see her. now i think she has a thing against girls who seem straight or bi curious, as if im gonna play her...but i would do anything for her!! yet she wont talk or look at me now ive eye fucked the shit out of her :frowning2: i cant eat sleep or think about anything but her, sexually emotionally. did she only like me before i was none the wiser. am i not good enough for an experienced lesbian? im sooo frustrated i want her now. lesbians please help me! please!:bang::help:

2. Lipstick Leuger

She just probably knows you are straight and does not want to take a chance of getting hurt by someone who is just curious. I would not want to take that chance, maybe falling in love with someone and then have them say that we don't have a chance. So, I would not take it personally at all and just enjoy a friendship with her.

3. 92adele

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    what if i tell her that im willing to take a chance on her, she might not even think im straight. I'd be with her happily, i would not leave her for a guy, id be proud to be seen with her.

---------- Post added 14th Nov 2013 at 05:11 PM ----------

so is there anyway of convincing her, my feeling for her are legit and are not going anywhere. do lesbians not want a gay virgin?

4. hitgirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you actually spoken to her? If not, how do you know you like her so much, you don't know what her personality is like? But if you really like her, talk, flirt, get to know her - maybe you'll get a friend, maybe more...

5. RollTide

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Maybe she's just being protective of her heart! Because a lot of lesbians including me have been heart broken by straight girls! Maybe she's afraid of commiting to u!