1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graduation Feelings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Oxelotl, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Oxelotl

So 2 nights ago I had my formal (prom equivalent) and last night I had my graduation, which went really well. (I kinda lost my train of thought and can't remember my point).

Anyway in the days leading up to the formal I was getting sad. I'm going to horribly miss my friends (including the ones I literally love hooray for that), and I think after hating it for 4.5 years I've actually started to like going to it (or have Stockholm syndrome).

Now that it is over I don't think it's hit me yet, because I haven't actually felt sad at all (and I'm quite emotional so this is weird). Anyway...I really can't remember my point so I'll just ask the question how did you feel when you graduate? Happy, sad, excited, belated?

2. Tzoa

I was incredibly relieved when I graduated high school. I had liked freshman and some of sophomore year, but the drama and the ridiculousness of some of the classes was driving me nuts. I was glad to get out.

I'm going to be getting my associate's degree soon, and I am so excited and proud. After that, I'll get my bachelor's, where I think I might explode from excitement.