1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Penny for Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SwissBoy88, Jun 12, 2008.

1. SwissBoy88

Couldn't find this thread anywhere else, so I thought it might be interesting to hear what's on your mind. Just write what ever you want...

#1 SwissBoy88, Jun 12, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  2. Connor

Connor Guest

Currently "OMG, I need to watch Buffy Season 6" again, due to your avatar. And my friend's hot friend. Who I don't know personally haha.

3. SwissBoy88

Yeah Buffy is really cool. Too bad they canceled the show...

I'm just glad that my final exams are over, but now I have to wait for the results. I don't like to wait....

4. SamAlex728

I figured out the guy at school that I have a crush on, I've known all my life, and I'm hoping he didnt get the genetic assholitis from his mother. All his siblings have.

5. Leigh

Leigh Guest

this one guy. ALL the time.

WOW

6. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Trying to figure out how this whole pokemon hack is going to work >_> scripting=hard

7. LOVEjames

I was thinking that if I were straight, today would have been amazing. I was in the dentist's office for two hours with this 19 year old blond woman's boobs in my face the ENTIRE TIME.

8. SwissBoy88

:roflmao::roflmao: Maybe she thought she could use them as an anesthetic. but I guess it didn't have that effect on you....

9. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

I want to escape.

10. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I can't wait for my date tomorrow! And umm SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER THANK GOD JUST TWO DAYS LEFT!

11. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmn... well what's right on my mind are two unpleasant things:

The first is that I really can't stand one of my oldest friend's new boyfriend. And it's not just me: no one I know likes him. And I could at least kind of understand if he were really exceptional in some way, like really hot, or really smart, or gosh even really hung (well no, I wouldn't really understand if my friend were concentrating on that), or really successful, or really sweet, but honestly? He's a small-town gay guy who thinks he's hot shit and that being bitchy is a requirement of being gay. And he's just... abrasive and unpleasant to be around. And more to the point, he has the gall to insult my friend, who I've known since this guy was in grade school, IN FRONT of me (and others)! And my friend, on top of being one of the nicest people I know, is so so so much more now than this guy will ever be. He's smarter, nicer, more attractive, more successful, better liked... it just blows my mind that he is with this person. I mean I've heard of being lonely but... yeah, I will NEVER be lonely enough to date someone like this person.

The second is that I have this friend, and I'm really trying to hang out with her a bit more than like... once every 3 months. But seriously, every single invite I send her to hang out or join in, come to a party, see a movie... she's busy. And it wouldn't be so bad if the invites weren't all going one way. *sigh* So that's really disappointing because the writing is (obviously) on the wall—you can't force someone to hang out with you more.

12. Hoppip

It's stupid, but I am afraid to get braces. I never thought I would be. I feel like I'll look lame (which is ironic because when I was younger, I always thought people looked cool.)

And I have to get braces to fix my end-to-end bite (which means my teeth touch and not overlap). I'm afraid I'll turn out looking really different and bad.

-_-

I'm also kinda pissed angry that I couldn't get my permit today. I passed the test, it just turns out that I'm supposed to pass some damn class called, "Alive at 25!" FIRST.

>_<

13. MeskElil

LUCKY!!! :grin:
    I just "met" this girl in my summer school class...my GOD she's cute...but she doesn't even know me :frowning2: and I have to gaze at her from afar...and I'm wondering if piercing the right ear for a girl means you're gay like it does for guys (she's got on up in the cartilage near the top...VERY sexy...)
    *sigh* Wow, I'm pathetic...

14. MeskElil

Oh, and braces aren't really so bad, actually. I had to have them twice (once in 2nd grade and once last year) and honestly, they aren't that bad. The first week or so is going to hurt like hell, but you get all the ice cream you can eat :slight_smile: and then you're over the hill. Honestly, for me, the worst part about getting braces was getting them off! My teeth felt so slimy...
    But now I've got a perfect smile, though you can't see it in my avatar, and don't worry, your teeth won't turn out badly. Orthodontists really know what they're doing.

15. Sexiican01

currently spanning my head:
    "i can't believe i have straight As"
    xO

16. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a big exam today, it's used to moderate my final exams, and I think I did OK. I'm glad it's over.

17. Poring

Most of my friends are getting braces now, and I may get one soon. I heard for something like a week, you wont be able to chew anything, and bubble-gum is a no no :frowning2:

18. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel really bad.

19. Alex

I have to wait a whole week before i have time at the doctor

20. Helen

Helen Guest

I just got my laptop back yesterday, after having it fixed. And now it's broken again, due to a completely different reason. My ex (who's much cleverer than me at these things, so I always ask his opinion on computer problems) says that it's probably a hardware failure, and that I'll need a new one. (Of course, he then went on to call me a spoilt brat for being able to get a new one relatively quickly, but that's a different story).

Oh, and once again, I'm having one of those really depressing weekends where, as usual, everyone in the year has some sort of thing going on, like a party or a gathering or whatever, and I'm not invited. It happens every single ******* weekend, and I'm so sick of it. I also don't know what to do about it, because it's really difficult to change things like that here. They're all in these really tight-knit groups, and if you weren't there in the first place, you've got no chance. IT'S SO STUPID, I WANT TO BE IN BRITAIN! :frowning2: