1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what are your thoughts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hoping, Jun 12, 2008.

1. hoping

i had a weird thought if your boyfriend/ girlfriends parents and or family hated you 1 how would you feel. 2 what would you do 3 how do you think it would affect your realtionship with your bf or gf and 4 has it happened to you?

2. SamAlex728

well, i just realized that my crush's mother hates my family (has for years), does that count?

3. jazzrawr

I had a boyfriend whose parents hated me. I wasnt christian, so they didnt want him dating me...XD
    it was wierd, cause we were friends before and we hung out, and as soon as we started going out (i dont know why we went out...XD) his parents wouldnt let us see each other outside school. they made him pretend to break up with me but we were keeping it secret, etc...int he end we broke up after 3 weeks cause it was annoying and i didnt like him that way...

4. Sexiican01

i have landed myself into a huge pile of homework
    ;~;

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Well I don't know that my son-in-law "hates" me but he has refused to meet me. :frowning2: He's been married to my daughter since February, 2007.

6. Hoppip

Phaha. There's a funny Chris Crocker video about this.

Hahaha... I can't repeat what it says, because it's inappropriate, but it's hilarious.

I wouldn't care. I understand how parents feel. I would show them the polite man I really am. Nothing they can say will intimidate me. I know that I am a good influence and a great person. I'm not gonna let people judge me. If they want to, so be it. But I'll try damn hard to prove them wrong.

7. Davey

1. I would feel bad and want to now why. 2. i would try to get them to love me! 3. i hope it wouldn't change anything. 4. considering i'm still without a boyfriend yeah. i did have a girlfriend back in Jr High but her family loved me so its all good! :grin:

8. Blitzkrieg

One of my ex's parents felt the same about me too, we were best friends for a few years before and once we started going out their attitude towards me changed for the worse. After a year and a half into out relationship they finally forced my ex to break up with me. She's the type of person who constantly needs to be in a relationship to define herself so she moved on immediately with someone who I found out she was cheating on me with. So I guess it was good that her parents disliked me enough to make us breakup, no one likes to be cheated on. I don't think having your bf/gf's parents hate you is a good thing because it can hurt your feelings, and it can really put a strain on the relationship.