1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there anything wrong with wanting to try it with a girl ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beware Of You, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Beware Of You

I am pretty sure I am only into guys, but I have only ever slept with guys, and that has always been as a bottom.

I am just wondering if I should at least try it with a girl at least once in my life, I mean I can find a girl sometimes attractive but its kinda hit and miss compared to how I find guys. I am 23, I should be beyond getting past this crap

2. jargon

There's nothing wrong with experimenting with that, as long as you open and honest with her about the situation. I certainly don't see it as something you should do if you're really just attracted to guys, but if the other person's OK with it and you think you'll learn something important from it I don't see why not.

3. Cesar

:eusa_clap Agree.. Anyways it might change your mind after all.. :help:

4. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Absolutely nothing wrong with it as the woman you have sex with (and your boyfriend if you have one), know why, and she knows it likely won't lead anywhere. There's nothing wrong with it as long as you're honest and have safe sex.

5. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I agree with everyone else so far. As long as you're honest and she knows what's up, then there's absolutely nothing wrong with experimenting.

6. musicrebel

I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Like everyone has been saying, just be honest about it and make sure she knows so that her feelings don't get hurt.

7. Hexagon

There is nothing wrong with it, so long as you aren't misleading her. But I don't think you'll learn too much from the experience, I don't think a little experimentation is going to reveal a load of unnoticed sexual attraction towards women. Its either there, or it isn't.

Also, if you're still together, ask your boyfriend :wink:

8. tulman

By all means, be honest and don't mislead her! Whatever you do, don't ever say "I love you".
    I can see it now, it's almost 2AM, the bar crowd is getting thin but there's a lonely looking girl a couple stools down. The new greatest pick-up line is about to be unveiled:" Hi, my name is..... I need to be honest and up front so here goes: I'm 99% sure I'm gay but on the outside chance I just might like pussy too I'd like to stick my cock in you. Wha da ya tink? Can we go for it? :roflmao:

9. ClicheKHFan

You can absolutely do it, but I doubt you will find the answers you're looking for.

10. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Experimenting is perfectly fine, as long as you use protection and are up front and honest that this is just a one-night stand.

11. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I mostly agree with the above posters, being honest and upfront about what it is you are doing is necessary.

Nevertheless, the heart is a difficult organ, and you may arouse feelings that are unintended on her part. So caution not only needs to include full disclosure, you will need to nip in the bud any hint of feelings that may come from this episode...a most risky endeavour.

12. photoguy93

Oh my god. It's horrible. You're a terrible person if you do it!

Haha. Just kidding! It's okay! For real. As long as you are open to the girl, then what's wrong with it? Maybe you could even find a girl who's in a similar situation.

13. totally fine just as everyone else says aslong as youre honest! :slight_smile: