1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Australia

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dfgnan21, Mar 7, 2007.

1. dfgnan21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So this is a bit random.. I'm considering studying abroad to Australia for a semester and it looks like there are quite a few natives on the forum, so I'm wondering what I should see and shouldn't, what are the best universities, stuff like that? I don't know really, but if anything comes to mind I'd love to hear from people who actually know and live there, especially people from "my crowd" :icon_wink

2. Micah

Haha - depends what city you study in. If you decide melbourne (which is by far the best :wink:) then I can certainly help you out!

3. Balint

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Melbourne University is very good- probably the best. I'm afraid I only know about the Melbourne Universities.... but I do know a fair bit about moving to Australia (I moved here 18 months ago, from London.)
    Other good Melbourne Universities are La Trobe and Monash. See, all together they make up "the big three".

4. Micah

I'm hoping to study at swinburne / monash next year :slight_smile:

Melbourne uni are changing the courses, so all the guys from my high school (melbourne high) who usually make up a large per cent of those who go to Melbourne Uni are all going to different uni's.

should be interesting to see what happens to melbourne uni.