1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friendly or more than friendly?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kylegf2011, Nov 17, 2013.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hate when people get too drunk because they all get really friendly, and then its difficult for me becuase you have guys being all friendly with you, and you know they´re straight :dry:

But how friendly can a straight guy get? The other day I went to a bar, and I met a guy, he´s a friend of a friend of my sister :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: So he came up to me, and told me my sister was with his friend, and that his friend was hitting on her, so he was convincing me of how good this guy was and all (so I would be ok with him being with my sister)

But then he just stayed with me and we started talking, he was kind of drunk. I always assume guys are straight. So I just continued the conversation normally, then he started getting really close to me, putting his arm around me, then he started touching my hair, of course I just let it happen lol :thumbsup:

Then I had to leave, and he started insisting to me not to, and so I told him I would add him on facebook, so he hugged me and and then he said he was going to add me right away, like in that instant (he as drunk, so he was being exagerated), but he got really really friendly :eek: like we shook hands and he didnt let go, and then he just put his head on my shoulder :eek:

I started to doubt his "straightness" after all that. But still he was drunk... :dry: so that´s my question, do straight guys get this friendly when they´re drunk? I kind of don´t want to get my hopes up and just be completely dissappointed. But all that made me doubt a little bit, and kind of hope :icon_redf

So what do you think?

#1 kylegf2011, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  2. person57

I have heard about straight guys getting really friendly when they're drunk so that could explain it.

3. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    yeah, I guess so :dry:

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    drunken words are sober thoughts :wink:

5. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Guess what? Nice looking, mostly straight business types staying in hotels on business hit either the hotel bar for a drink or two or three and end up in the sack with some other guy. Chalk it up to garden variety horniness.

I've heard a few stories. I had such a conversation at an airport hotel the morning of departure, offering a patron in the lounge some free drink tickets for use there, and he handed me a card to contact him if back in the area. I won't elaborate further. He was sort of my type. I threw away the card. I would have rather dealt with what could have happened on an earlier night's stay at that hotel, when it didn't involve a shuttle to the airport that very morning. While I've heard the stories, that's the closest I've gotten to it happening to me.

A romp with a slightly drunk bisexual (or straight) guy on the road could be fun, I suppose.

6. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, since their overly-friendly drunk personalities cause us to question their "straight" orientations - it's kind of hard to separate whether all straight men get that friendly, or if the ones that get so friendly aren't entirely straight ... if that wording makes any sense?

7. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Beer goggles are a crazy thing. Straight guys and girls can defininitely get a bit more than just friendly when they're intoxicated.

8. if this guy did add you on facebook you could fill him in with what happened and see what he says or even ask if he remembers meeting you as he was drunk.

i wouldnt think anything of it though, drunk thats all he was.

9. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He did add me, and he asked me if I got home safely and that it was too bad that I had left so early because we were having a very good time. I might see him on Friday...

10. TheMailman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You should, he might turn out to be a good friend, if not a boyfriend! :eusa_danc

11. well in that case you should meet up with him and get a feel for him. he could be different sober, but might not! :slight_smile:

12. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I went to the movies with him :slight_smile: