1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

friend thinks im bi because i said girls are pretty/beautiful/sexy etc...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MatthewJS, Nov 18, 2013.

1. MatthewJS

im not sure if this is the right section, but oh well

Couple days ago, my gay friend, whom i used to talk about in the past known as N, said i am bi just because i said a girl is sexy... um what?
    I personally think that every girl either beautiful, pretty, or sexy. but i have NO sexual or romantic desire with girls!
    N thinks i am bi

2. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd say you used the wrong adjective here.
    Words have connotations, so that's probably the reason. (I don't know the exact connotations behind the word sexy because I'm bad at that kind of thing.)

3. MatthewJS

I like to be a gentleman to girls. i think they deserved to be attractive, no matter what they look like. it is kinda rare for me to use the word "sexy" because i dont think many girls are. i just think they are pretty and beautiful etc.

There isn't a rule on being gay, is there? How come i cant use some words to describe a girl? I like being nice.

4. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The ability to appreciate someone's physical appearance isn't an indicator of attraction. Tell your friend to stop playing orientation police, since there's no hard rule that says gay people can't compliment those of the opposite gender.

5. MatthewJS

Exactly! i said there are no rules on being gay, he agreed, but somewhere, he said i mentioned "sex" with a close friend even when i told him i would NEVER have sex with a girl. (well, this topic isnt about having sex with a girl back to the topic!!!)

6. Data

Data Guest

I think Lady Gaga is beautiful when not in her crazy outfits. I think Katy Perry is very pretty! I think a pregnant stomach on a nicely plump female body is naturally beautiful.

I don't want to have sex with them. I just think they're pretty.

I find guys sexy, hot, attractive. I think perhaps your word choice made him think you were attracted to women.

Like it's been said, he ain't no sexuality cop. :grin: The only person who has to know what you like is you. Who cares what your friend says? It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.