1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tim Russert

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bitou, Jun 13, 2008.

1. bitou

bitou Guest

The moderator of " Meet the Press" Tim Russert has died today. I am very saddened by this tragic news. I am not a big politician guy , but he had made be intersted on politic since last year. " Meet the Press" is the best political sunday talk show on tv.The way Mr Russert was handling his guest was in a magistral fashion. He made me being intersted in politic. "Meet the Press" is my best political show, and Tim for me was the best journalist of our time. I will miss him every sunday morning because as the cable really suck on sunday , Tim were making my day. His show was very contructive, he had a good fashion the explain politic to the viewers. I remenber Mr Russert said this about the presidential election" This is an exciting year in politic in America" , but he won't be here to witness it. Rest in peace Mr Russert. In this time of grief and sorrow for the Russert' family , please may each one of us keep them in ours prayers.

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I was really sad to hear this news too. :frowning2:

3. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was saddened to hear of this news earlier and with the Russert family all the best.

4. bitou

bitou Guest

It seem that it is just the 3 of us who know this Important figure. Rest in peace Mr Tim Russert.